The Signs At Disneyland + A\N

When they first arrive, ♑Capricorn decides that since the cost of admission was so damn high the absolutely have to go on every single ride. Everyone agrees. ♏Scorpio wanted to go on Pirates first, to hopefully steal a sword while ♈Aries wanted to go on Space Mountain and forget about everyone else. But ♒Aquarius decided that Splash Mountain was a good way to start, they needed to find their mermaids anyway. ♌Leo was just pissed there was no big Lion King ride and nearly got into a fight with a poor employee over it. Before ♉Taurus went on any rides they insisted on eating as much food as they could, then remembered that a burger cost like $20 so they stole some random person's wallet. ♊Gemini was taking all different kinds of pictures with different people dressed up as characters and somehow managed to get onto the giant float with Cinderella. ♋Cancer, like any other logical person, abso-fucking-lutley refused on leaving the gift shop without spending half of their life savings. ♎Libra insisted on going back to Splash Mountain to get a better picture of themselves and forget about their current picture (which had 2 strands of hair out of place). ♐Sagittarius, known for being an ass, found their way into the control booth of the Tea Cup and spun ♍Virgo around so much they nearly barfed, but they held it in cuz there was no way in hell they were letting that $10 funnel cake go to waste. And the day ended with the signs finding ♓Pisces at the Mickey Mouse stand getting their name stitched into a pair of mouse ears.

HoW DID I HIT 65 FOLLOWERS, 20K VIEWS, AND #18 IN HUMOR?!?!?!
HA U GUYS ARE AMAZING 😍😍😍😘😘😘😘🙌🙌👏👏👏👏👏🌹💞

~~

հօԹҽ վօմ ҽղյօվҽժ ɑղժ ɾҽӀɑԵҽժ Եօ վօմɾ Տíցղ ^~^
ժօղ'Ե ƒօɾցҽԵ Եօ ϲօʍʍҽղԵ  💬 ɑղժ ѵօԵҽ ҍҽϲɑմՏҽ
íԵ ʍɑƘҽՏ ʍҽ աɑղԵ Եօ մԹժɑԵҽ ҽѵҽղ ʍօɾҽ