5

- Taehyung Focus | First Person

It's been days since I started talking to this Jungkook guy. Hyungie said that it's dangerous for hybrids to meet people with out knowing who they are.

Especially since me and Hyungie are hybrids. I'm glad that Hyungie found a lover since he felt lonely.

But I'm already satisfied with my family. I don't know who my mom and dad is but I know that they loved me for who I am. You see, I when I was young, I had an accident.

"Taehyung!" I heard hyungie shout from the kitchen. My tail swept away my phone and I caught it. I went down the stairs and saw Hyungie ad his boyfriend, Namjoonie Hyung.

"Namjoonie hyung!!!!" I shout as I ran to him, hugging him. I looked up to see him smiling. I got out from the hug an looked at Jin Hyung. "What is it hyung??" I asked, looking for something to do. "Well, Namjoonie bought something for you!" He said as he looks at Namjoonie.

"Ohh what is it Namjoonie??" I asked, just now seeing the plastic bag he was carrying. "Here," he said as he gives me the plastic back. I opened it and looked inside an saw, "CANDIES!" I shout with excitement as I jump around.

I opened it with my claws, ripping it apart and taking a candy which was wrapped in plastic. I opened it and I looked at them.

"Tchwnchu Namhoone and Jin hyun!!!" I said as I chew on my candy, happily.

I once again thought of the boy but soon got distracted when I heard them playing the frozen movie. "YAY!!!!"

TBC

THIS IS SO SHITTY!

ONE NIGHT IN A STRANGE SHITTY