15

- Jin Focus | Third Person

Taehyung started to get more comfortable with the lady in front of him once they introduced each other.

Tae is currently inside the kitchen, being fed by the human maids. He started to look around, seeking if anything is wrong.

Jin felt perturbed when the lady they were talking to looked at him. He had this urge to ask things to  Somin but he was too scared.

After a few minutes later, he had enough courage to ask. "Mrs. Jeon, what is the real reason why we are here?"

Somin looked at Jin and gave him a sweet smile. "I wanted you to have a place to stay and have friends. Don't worry about bills like water or education. I'll be the one who will pay."

Jin thanked Somin for her kindness but she continued. "But, since I learned that you have a boyfriend, I wanted your permission to make Taehyung a friend of my son."

Somin smiled with her eyes sparkling. She got the information from Hoseok; her son's butler. Jin looks unwillingly to Somin as he slowly nods.

"But in one condition." Jin looked straight in her eyes. His eyes turned bright red as his pupils enlarge. Jin slowly came close to her as he held her hand tightly.

"Never hurt him or else I won't hesitate to hurt you more than twice the pain you will give him."

He spoke, toxin roaming around his voice. He looked straight in her eyes, looking for the trust that she won't hurt Tae and found it.

He slowly lets go of Somin and breaks the silence. He smiles warmly before speaking. "Thank you," he said, softly.

Jin' eyes went back to normal as he started walking to Tae. Tae looked at Jin and reached for the candy that was beside him.

"Hyung, you can eat this! It's yummy!!" Taehyung said with delight.  Jin shook his head and pushed his hand back to him.

"No, Thank you, Tae,"  Jin said while looking back at Somin who was still shook.

- Taehyung Focus | Third Person

He was eating candy when his phone dings. He took out his phone while looking at the message. He smiles to himself as he started to text the person.

Namjoonie😇:
Tae! Where are you, both Jin and you?!
I've been looking for the both of you the last minutes!

TaeTae❤❤:
Oh, Namjoonieeee!
I'm with Hyungie in our new home!!

Namjoonie😇:

What new home?! What is the address and are the both of you ok??????

TaeTae❤❤:
Both of us is ok!!! I'll ask the nice lady who got us!!

TaeTae❤❤:
xxxxxxxx.

That's the address!

Namjoonie😇:
Ok! Wait for me there!!!!

Tae stands up and walks up to the TV which caught him off guard when he looks around and didn't see anyone.

"Hyung?" he calls out but no on spoke. he slowly walks around. He called out to his brother once again.

He gave up, sitting down of the black sofa. A loud sound breaks down the silence and Taehyung looked at that noise.

It was the door. The door opened loudly. Soon a person went inside with a loud stomp. He was mad. Angry. Sad. Confused.

Once Taehyung saw the person he jumped off the couch and ran to the person. " Namjoonie!!!!" He shouts with excitement.

He hugs Namjoon tightly as he burries his head to his chest, brotherly. Namjoon hugs him back as he twirls lightly.

Tae looked up to see 3 men wearing suits behind Namjoon. "Sir, please get off our recidence. You are trespasing. "

Taehyung looks up in sadness as he spoke before anyone else can. "No! He is my friend!!" Taehyung looked at the men and begged them to let him stay.

"Ok, Mr. Taehyung. We'll inform the mistress." The three men started walking back to their places. "Namjoonnieee! Its nice to see you here!"

" do you have candies?!"  Tae asked to his disappoint Namjoon didnt have any. "Sorry Tae... I didnt buy any. Where is your Brother?"

He asked, slyly. "Ohh... I don't know..."

TBC

DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!!!!