7

- Jungkook Focus | First Person

It's Tuesday and I'm bored. I was deciding on talking to the random person or take a walk. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" My mom shouted.

I went down stairs, walking to the kitchen. "what is it, Eomma?" I asked, looking at what she was cooking.

She placed the pan on the stove, turning her body to him. She placed her hands on her chin, grinning. "do want a hybrid?" she asked, excited.

"what?" I went blank for a whole 10 second before realizing what she said. "no?" I said, probably not getting a chance to speak later.

"well, it's for your hornality since you always come home with fucking hickies on your neck." she said, glaring right through my soul.

I nervously scratched the back of my neck. She found out after all. "is hornality even a word?"

"well, atleast let us buy you one. You don't have any friends! You know, when I was a kid, my parents bought me one. He would always play wit- "

"Eomma, I don't want on- " I stopped talking once I saw her starring at me. "am I done talking?"

"n- no. "

"ok, then he would always play with my hair. Then one day, he started giving me flowers. I had no idea on what he tried doing. Then when we turned 15 he confessed to me that he liked me but, I didn't feel the same way. I tried explaining why I don't like him that way. He became towards me..."

I sat down, finding it ineresting. Eomma never told me something like this. "when we turned 24, I met your father at work. Both of us fell in love and we got married at 25. My hybrid was the one who walked me down the aisle. He finally understood that, I wanted a brother to love. That brother was him. He was a brother to me."

"and now, he is famous, living his dream as a musician. His name is G Dragon."

TBC