17

- Jiyong Focus | Third Person

Jiyong went inside the house of the Jeons as he encounters two men on the sofa.

He smiles to himself as he fell weak. He proudly showed off his tail and ears as he slowly walked to them. He didn't mind the searing pain that was stabbing him as he kept walking.

He planned on surprising both of the men because of the familiar scent. "Boo!" He shouts, surprising the older man.

He looked down at them to see another man, lying on the sofa, weak. Jiyong immediately apologized and was about to look at the other man, but was stopped when he heard the voice of Mrs. Jeon.

"Taehyung?" A man shouts.

He heard a faint sound but didn't mind it. He looked at Mrs. Jeon who had another man beside her, walking to the boys that were on the couch.

The pain started to get worse. He looked at Mrs. Jeon who had started walking to him. Jiyong held his head high but clutched his chest. Mrs. Jeon engulfed him into a hug and tightly held him.

Both of them pulled out of the hug and smiled at each other. "How have you been, Mr. Kim?"

The man stopped its tracks, falling on the floor, sitting on his butt. Tears escaped his eyes as both of the elders looked at him in shock.

The pain was worse than before. The other man had his eyes wide open, running to him and hugging him, picking him up.

- SeokJin Focus | Third Person

"Taehyung?!" Jin shouted, looking for him. He saw the head of his boyfriend popping out and gestured him to come to them.

He had a worried expression. He felt that Taehyung was weak. He started walking to them, but as he got closer to them, he saw Taehyungs body, trying to get a hold of its pain.

But, his body had other plans. He stopped and started feeling weak.

He looked at the man in front of him, he had a tail and ears of a cat. He clutched his shirt and started feeling weak.

The mistress went to the man as Jin started feeling weaker, every breath he took. "How have you been, Mr. Kim?"

Jin's legs gave up, falling onto the floor, tears coming out of his eyes. The scent of nature just struck him, the stormy rain flooding his thoughts as he kept crying out his precious tears.

 The scent of nature just struck him, the stormy rain flooding his thoughts as he kept crying out his precious tears

He held his breath, wet tears dropping on his cheeks, falling to his neck. "N-Namjoon!" He shouts in pain. Namjoon ran to him and picked him up.

He carried him to the couch where Taehyung was. Jin held Taehyungs hand as Taehyung shakes violently. "H-hyungie, I d-don't feel so g-good..." He whispers to thin air, the elders ran to them, worried.

Taehyung cries hardly and sobs hardly. Namjoon became angry and went to the man beside Mrs. Jeon.

W-why are y-you back?

Namjoon lifts the man up, shouting, "what did you do to them, dipshit?!" Namjoon threw a fist at the man as both of the siblings kept crying.

"I- didn't do anything!"

Jin had the strength to shout at them, "why the hell are you back?!" Jin slowly became weaker, but he wasn't backing up. "What the hell do you want??!!"

"Jin, what wrong?" The mistress asked, walking closer to him. Namjoon dropped the man and glared at him.

"What do you want?!" Tears were still falling from his eyes. He wiped his tears away, but it still kept coming. "You left us for some whore and now you come back to us?! The fuck do you want?!"

" I was only 9 and Taehyung was only 6! You left us on the streets and now that we are grown up, you come back?!"

"We grew up to have nothing! We didn't even have you when we were being bullied because of being hybrids! You weren't there when we almost got hit by a car! You weren't there when we were alone in the dark, waiting for someone to come..."

"You said that you'll find us, but you did nothing but perform on stage with your whore

"You said that you'll find us, but you did nothing but perform on stage with your whore."

Tears fell harder as Jin was out of breath, screaming his heart out. He was trying his best to breath for Taehyung. He can't afford to see his brother break down.

"S-SeokJin? T-TaeTae?!" Jiyong carefully asked, coming closer to them. "N-now you know us?!"

Jiyong didn't know how to answer. For all this time, his children were alive. He thought they were killed. He believed his manager that they were gone.

He should have looked for them, instead of crying and feeling hopeless

He should have looked for them, instead of crying and feeling hopeless. He should have looked for them, instead of pursuing his dream. Now, everything is too late.

They are already grown-ups. They are already know how to tie their shoes. They already have their happiness. He failed to be a father.

TBC

icried.