18

- Taehyung Focus | Third Person

he extended his arms to the boys, expecting them to come closer to them, but, both of the hybrids were too weak to move.

"I- missed you!" Jiyong ran to them instead, hugging the weak boys as he cried with them. "A-appa..." was the first word that left Taehyungs mouth.

"we m-missed you t-too..." Jin told, crying in the arms of his father. finally, after years of waiting, they were now back in his arms. 

they did grow older but, after seeing their father, they weren't able to control their emotions.

"Aww, look at this family reunion." another voice said. Taehyung started to get more pain than the other. "h- hurts..." he whispered.

"Eomma, who are they?" a faint voice told. "Tae, what hurts?" Jiyong asked, caressing the face of the younger.

"oh Jeongguk, you're home! how was your trip? also, a family just reunited." 

"Eomma, is that Kim Jiyong?!" Jeongguk whispered, shocked. "he had kids?!" 

"Him...!" Taehyung shouted but barely heard. "who?" 

"J- Daddy... it's him..." words that left his mouth. the Jeons heard the name and now Jeongguk turns his head towards the poor boy that was struggling to breath.

Jeongguk looked at him with confusion but his eyes sparkled once he realized who it was. "T- Taehyung?!" he shouted, running to him, pushing Jiyong away.

Rude. We were having a family moment, can't you see?

Taehyung was overwhelmed. Jeongguk embraced the littel hybrid into his arms, the pain Tae was feeling went away. "y- you're a hybrid! The hybrid!" unknowingly, Jeongguk pecked Tae's forehead.

Jiyong glared at Jeongguk and pushed him away, hugging his son. Jeongguk scartched his head and slyly smiled. " 'm sorry." the Jeon's watched the family reunite as Jeongguk finally saw his little Babyboy who turns out to be a hybrid.

"so, mind telling us what happened?" Seokjin spoke, turning his head to Jiyong. Nervous, the father began explaining. "all of us were a happy living hybrid family but we were struggling financially, and by that time, Taehyung was brought to the world."

"I needed to do something to let all of us live so I decided to become a singer. I auditioned and I passed. One day, I passed out and woke up in a house. My manager was there."

"I asked where was I and he told me I was at his house and told me there was a break in..."

"All of you guys were murdered and I was the only one who survived, trying to protect you... It was all a lie?!"

Taehyung started sobbing, his brother hugged him as he comforted the small one. "eomma committed suicide because of you not returning to our home... Because of you, we ended up in the streets... Because of you, we ended up living a hell."

Tears started to come out of Seokjin's eyes, fighting back, he wiped them and just smile. "what matters now is that, you're here for us... Right..?"

Jeongguk worriedly look at Taehyung who was crying in Jin's arms. Jiyong smiled with a broken expression. "I am and I always will."

Jeongguk cuts the family of Kim and started talking. "now, the only thing to do is sue the company and get you out of contract. I'll help."

"thank you, Mr. Jeon..."

TBC

YAYYYYY