20

- Jeongguk Focus| Third person

After the meeting with Seokjin, I went straight to my room, not even glancing at Tae. I was up the stairs already when I heard small noises, it sounded like someone was running. His head turned back, shocked.

It was Taehyung, running on all fours with his tail wagging. For a moment, Jeongguk stood still, surprised once Tae was in front of him.

With his eyes shinning brightly he asks, "why didn't you look at me...?" he may look like he was ovet reacting but he really became sensitive ever since they saw his father again.

Jeongguk looked down with tired eyes and smiled, extending his arms as he pulled Tae into his arms. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just tired. I love you." his rough voice circled in Taehyung's mind, feeling guilty.

Teary, he apologized. Jeongguk got confused on why Tae was crying but it didn't matter. Jeongguk just scooped Tae and carried him, bridal style, to his room. Laying him on the bed carefully.

"m' s-sorry...!" Taehyung mumbles as he starts scratching his eyes, wanting the tears to stop. Jeongguk just leaned over him and whispers, "what ever it is, it's ok. I love you and that's what matters." he kissed Taehyung on the fore head and he calmed down.

"I'm just going to take a shower, ok?" the little hybrid nodded irritated by himself which Guk thought it was cute. He chuckled and went to the shower.

Hot drops of water steamed Guk off. Heavily breathing as his chest moves insinc. He combs his haird with his hands, contemplating whether you keeps him or not.

After a moment of silence he heard a loud scratching noise. He immediately rushed out of the bathroom worried.

"m-meow~" Taehyung purrs while he continues scratching the carpet. Guk looked at him confused, scratching the back of his neck. Tae tool attention on Guk but when he did, he looked at him with wide eyes.

"D- daddy, y-you're stick is long and big!" Tae said as he walked towards Guk in all fours. Confused, Guk looked at Taehyung.

Tae was in front of Jeongguk when he reached out his arm, purring. The hybrid was confused why it was long. He grabbed Guk's dick and started to stroke it.

That was when Guk realize he was naked. His mouth left a soft groan, trying to remove Taehyung's hand off it. "T-Tae! N-no!"

"but it's big!! M-mine is small..." Taehyung grasped at it tightly while he bobbed his hand up and down.

Guk panicked and pushed Taehyung from his dick, running to the bathrook he was in. "daddy?" Tae sadly said. He was pushed by his own owner. He cried.

"Taehyung? What's wrong?"

"Namjoonie hyung, G-Guk pushed me when I grabbed his stick!!"

TBC