chapter one

I woke up with a familiar feeling in my head ,checking my Rolex watch I saw that I was 30 minutes late for office but u know there are perks of being the boss .

    And how could I forget to introduce myself ,am Daniel Padilla of Padilla estate builder one of the biggest companies in the city of France kind of weird but am a billionaire at 24 but don't worry it was my dad's before he handed it over to me when I turned 21 ,I turn the company around in a matter of 3 years .

I was actually at the club with my guys to celebrate my new private jet ,yeah I bought one ,save me the stress of having to book tickets and all and I am always traveling around the world for business so it kind of essential.

   I was still rewinding about my life when my iPhone 14 Pro max suddenly rang .
I picked and it turned out to be a wrong decision as my best friend luke dramatic voice came through the phone , yeah he is kind of a dramatic idiot ,
Hey man , I was just about to call you,  how was ur night I said smirking.
yeah I know am in deep shit, but it better to claim innocent as far as luke is involved

Why didn't you wake me up ,u know i have an early flight to catch and now i don't even know where to begin I have to be in Spain in less than two hours .
I  have to close the deal with the country men concerning the welfare of the homeless children today , what am I going to do , my dad will have my head for this oh shit he cursed through the phone .

Dont worry luke, I will call the pilot to set the jet up for ur journey and I know in less than 1 hours u will be in Spain don't worry I said to calm him down

he has been really excited about this meeting for weeks and I had to convince him to come celebrate my new jet with me ,and he is my best friend so he has no choice but to come and I almost ruin his dreams for him .
thanks he said,  I own you one bro .
no you don't , coming all the way from spain to share in my joy is a huge favour for me , I reassured him  

He smiled and he left to get ready for his flight as I realized I was extremely late for work,  shit I cursed as I ran into the bathroom as I got a long day ahead of me at the office

Hope u enjoyed it guys because the next chapter will be based on the two sister

LOVE u guys

Kisses