chapter three

Daniel

Getting out of the bathroom room, I saw that it was ten minutes past seven and I usually arrive at the office exactly seven so I hurried without even glancing once at my bed .

hmm good morning said a voice , I  turned and found a burnette on my bed , what are you doing here I asked ,

Oh u forgot she said, you brought me here last night , you were pretty drunk but u were amazing , want to go for another round , you seem almost naked and ready she said seductively,  glancing down I saw that I was only in a towel .
Brenda am late for the office right now and I think it best if u leave.

my name is not Brenda asshole, it's chalet you pig she cursed as she picked up her clothes that was scattered on the floor , I hate you she said while wearing her shoes and going out the door.

Hmm it going to be a pretty long day , I got dressed and wore my armani suit worth $2000 and my Rolex watch ,and got into my baby , it is a black lambougini, I  bought it a year ago, it's my favourite out of all my cars and drove to work .

I got to work pretty late ,it was fifteen minutes past eight , I was greeted by the guard and my employees, answering most of their greeting, I got into my private elevator and met my secretary who rushed after me as I entered my office, reading out  my schedules .
Good morning sir, she said good morning how are you, Am good sir ,she replied.
Apparently sir ,u have a very busy schedule  today, you are to sign some files, they are already on ur desk and u have a meetings with the engineers about the new office in new York , and u have a din_ _ _er da- - I was absent minded as I looked at my secretary who rambled on about my schedules as I thought of how effective she was ,  I think she needs a raise , I  thought to myself as she stopped and said that all sir .

I  was still thinking, when I saw a finger snapping in my direction , are u okay sir

aaahhmm yes ,you may go grace , thank you, she is  really effective , i thought.
Don't get me wrong, I maybe be a manwhore but I respect married women, she is  fourty two for Christ sake .

With that thought in mind I got to work and started reading the files and there were a lot of them this may take me a while I thought.

HOPE u like it, took me a lot of effort ,I know the previous chapter was short ,but I will try to increase it for ur benefit and please don't forget to vote and comment ,it will be very much appreciated