chapter two

Wake up ,it past ten already , wake up,  arggg I hate you , she cursed under her breath as she turn to face me .
what do you want indira, am sleeping .

wake up we have to get ready ,dad is already at the cafe ,wake up please I said .
why do you always disturb my perfect dream , my prince charming and I just got married and we were just about to kiss when u interrupted it , arggggggg , I feel like choking you right now.

I gave her an intense glare and she bulged , finally I said to myself and she stood up to get ready for the cafe
Get ready in fifteen minutes,  nothing more , nothing less , I said as I walked out of her room .

Alright am coming , always ruining my day.

Indira POV

Am Indira Dela mora, seem foreign but am Spanish because my dad is Spanish but my mom she was an American.
You must be wondering why I used was , it is because  she is dead , she died when my sister and I were nine , and since then my dad been taking care of us , we never lack the affection of a mother because dad was both and before u start wondering why my sister and I where the same age when my mom died, we are twins, but we have different personality .

Mandira is into elegant fashion wear and accessories am into the simple things like books, while Mandira think of her rich billionaire future husband , I think of my family future and now that dad has brain tumor, am afraid he will leave us soon if surgery is not conducted on him, but we dont have enough money and there are lots of unpaid debts , and the cafe is bringing little money for our day to day expenses, it is  not enough to pay our debts , I plan on looking for a job very soon, I read business administration at University of  barecelona while Mandira studied accounting.

You must wondering how we got to pay for such a pretigious university, Mandira and I got a scholarship from high school to study any course of our choice , we graduated with first class but have not still secured any job .  in this country, connection is what u need to secure a job and we have no connection in the business world so we are still searching but till then we are helping dad with the cafe .

I was brought out of my thought by mandira screams

indira pass me my Towel please, Mandira yelled from the bathroom , stop yelling , am coming,  so u don't wake Aden.

Aden is our neighbors cat she gets annoyed when she is disturbed  especially when she is asleep .

Get out of the bathroom Mandira we are late already. I yelled forgetting about aden for a minute

Okay she yelled back .

Hope u like

who do you like between the two sisters so far .

Leave your comments