Divisions 3

I stared up at the silhouetted boy as he stared down at me.

"So when will you answer me?" Something about the room turned cold.

"Um." I said scooting away but the silhouetted boy grabbed me by the back of my (F/c) (Dress/Shirt).

"Please, let me go!" I screamed, the boy only picked me up by my (Dress/Shirt) and walked to the watery wall.

He threw me through.

"Come back when you can answer me."

I pounded ton the watery substance that turned into frozen ice and then a crystal finish over the glass.

I sat there letting the cold glass hit my skin before I wandered off. In the mere distance I saw my own tree. It was a young willow. But it didn't matter to me. I smiled and raised my hand to it. The tree gave me a memory. But it wasn't a good one.

It was the memory of when I lost my sight. I frowned and stood in place as my self-conscious froze over. 

Like tears memory after memory fell from the tree each worse than the other till I realized everything except the small patch I was sitting on froze into an unwavering ice-land. 

Slowly I dropped my memory and fell to the cold ground. I sighed as tears fell from my eye.

Free P.O.V.

Angry was an understatement. I was furious.

But I felt guilty too.

"Free, focus!" Trad said to me. Looking at Chris she shook her head and excused me. It was good she did because I was getting bored.

The Childs name, unknown to me intrigued me. The memories, none of them were happy. But once I met her. It was like she expected it. Her stance her voice tired and full of sorrow.

I shouldn't have yelled at Shiroi.

I sat down in the forest and closed my eyes. I walked to the watery substance between our minds questioning why it froze over.

On the other side A body was curled up against the girls memory tree. I gasped when I found out that it was her. The child was trapped inside her mind unable to leave. They called me 'Yuki' meaning 'Snow'. But she has no room to talk if her own room is as cold as the North Poll.

I pushed my way through the ice cold barrier and into Shiroi's mind, The area was vast unfilled unlike mine.

Shiroi lay underneath her own tree of memories.

'Lonely.'

'Just like me'.

I ran towards her eager to make the ice particles melt. But closer I got the more the ice at my feet kept me from reaching her.

"Shiroibara!"

(Shiroibara means 'White Rose'. Like Reader calls Free 'Yuki' meaning 'Snow'.  He calls her 'Shirobara' from how reader is always surrounded by flowers such as White Roses and chrysanthemums.)

Below me the ice broke trailing a path reaching her.

The ice below my feet gradually turned into white rose-petals that scattered when you stepped on them.

"Shiroi!" Shiroi's head perked up at the sound and the icicles that surrounded the room were filled with dancing flower petals scattering around the willow tree.

But looking closer it wasn't a Willow but a Japanese lilac. I stopped short of Shiroi whose eyes were glazed over by the reflections of the tree.

The mind is vast, none the less endless.