Divisions 7

Days like this with Wakiya was what I missed.

Ever since the boy wanted to be the best blader in the world he started drifting away faster and faster.

It was as if the Wakiya I knew almost disappeared into thin air with only a string of reminder of who he was, original Wakiya.

But then I would be reminded that the boy I once knew was right in front of me the whole time. Sure Wakiya was a little stand-offish but I wouldn't expect anything less from the man.

Though every once in a while when Wakiya wants to he would treat me as if I was a precious porcelain possession.

Today Wakiya and the rest of WB. Rios went on a shopping trip in downtown Spain. Wakiya insisted on paying for everything.

He as in a good mood.

He bought Artaru a new videogame for his little iPad and bought me a bracelet. It was a casual day if I would have put it into words.

Wakiya even bought something for himself. A small trinket.

As the day moved onward it seemed as the fun kept getting better and better. Wakiya took us around the park where I could indulge in the sweet smell of lilies and roses while indulging the sound of the water below our feet. It was very peaceful.

Then a barrel of energy came crashing into me.

"Hi Valt," I said with a smile feeling the blue porcupines hair. Wakiya caught up with us and scolded Valt for bumping into me at an alarming rate noting how close I was to the edge of the water.

"Hi (Y/N)-CHAN!" He shouted. I laughed at his childish behavior. "How are you Valt?" I asked feeling the grass shift in the wind.

"I'm doing good (Y/n)! How are you!" I was quiet while thinking, the rushing water enveloped my mind as I heard the sound of ducks paddling in the pond. "I'm good, Wakiya took Artaru and me out today as a treat. What a nice person he is!" I said chuckling.

"Wow! Wakiya and you must be close!" He said and I removed the sunglasses shrouding my eyes. "Like siblings!~" I sang. I could picture the smile the boy had on his face as he heard that. At that moment I could see the outline of the blue-haired boys figure. It wasn't the shadow but it looked like it a bit.

"Can you see me (Y/n)?" Valt asked tilting his head. "Somewhat, it's still a bit black and blurry you see?" I said lifting my pointed finger to my eyes. My eyes are not completely white. It's just dull (eye color). You can't see the pupil though, it's almost white." I said with a smile.

I could see Valt's figure nod his head. "But they are still really pretty!" Valt said.

"What are you two talking about here?" I heard Wakiya say. He took my hand and placed a small cone in it. I felt the contrast of cold on my warm skin before facing Wakiya. "You bought ice cream?" I said with a huge smirk.

"If you don't want it I'll eat it!" Wakiya said. I could picture the tsundere's blush. I caught him right in the act. "So just eat it! Idiot!" He said I smiled and dove into the cold treat.

(Favorite flavor). My favorite.

I smiled as the wind blew.

"Who are you here with Valt. Or are you lost?" I asked him.

"Nah! Ange took Free and I to go shopping." He said with a smile. "Chris made him take the day off. I seriously don't know how she does it."

Wakiya looked around him into the park and fortunately Free was sitting on a bench by the flower garden looking at the sky as if deep in thought.

"Ange was going grocery shopping so we decided to take a break!" Valt said. I nodded; "Freeeeeeeeeee!" The male yelled out. I felt the windbreak and stared silently into the distance.

"Valt, Ange is ready to go home." I heard the monotonous voice say. I rose my head up brushing some (Hair color) out of my face and slipping on my glasses.

"Hi Free!" I said with a smile.

He walked my way and patted my head. A hello that was directed at me.

"You're still scratched up a bit." He said. I only stepped back once before landing into the cool waters of the pond.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Wakiya and Valt say in unison. I was soaked head to toe. I felt someone help me to my feet again.

"Every time I'm around you I cause some kind of problem. Huh?" Free said I could hear the hint of amusement in his voice as I laughed along.

"No! It's all me. I don't know where I'm going." I fought and I could hear Wakiya chuckle a little.

"Here! It's not much but if you sit in the sun you'll dry up quickly!" Valt said handing me a towel. I thanked him and dried my (Hair length) (Hair color) draining it of water.

Free still had his had in mine. My hand in his. I blushed a bit and drew back.

"Sorry!" I said and I heard a small chuckle from underneath his breath. Was it really that funny? I sat down in the sun and dried off most of the water getting to know Valt better.

He was a blader, had siblings, and came from Japan too. I could only smile at how energetic he was. I felt the grass move as Wakiya and Free sat down.

"I told Ange to go ahead without us." He said. I could barely sense the smile in his voice as he spoke.

At the moment I had my hands roaming Valt's face squishing the poor boy with a smile.

"Your face is so soft Valt! A contrast to Wakiya's!" I said feeling the face below me smile.

The day passed and everything seemed to go well. Free was great at describing how people look like! By the end of the day, I had an image of Valt in my head.

It was amazing!

Free.

Was.

Amazing.

I never knew anything about the man until now.

The male even let me feel his face to an extent. I could tell he was tired by the constant yawns and the small eyebags I felt under his eyes. By pinching his cheek I found out his face was soft and his face figure was strong like Wakiya's; even if I was only pinching it because he upset him.

I was Wakiya's backup.

I was happy.

Today was one of the best days since I arrived in Spain. And I was already loving Spain as much as the shadow did.

But I couldn't deny the feeling.

I like Free!