Divisions 11

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Time passed until the bandages came off.

The first sight I saw was.

Wakiya.

I stood there blinking feeling the tears of joy fall down my face.

I had to remind myself that Wakiya wasn't little anymore, and neither was I.

I grabbed his face and cried.

"Waki!" I repeated over and over in joy. "I can see!" I screamed my shout echoing through the halls. Artaru walked in on the moment dropping his iPad and joining us.

"You can see!?" He asked surprised and I stared at him with happy (eye color) eyes. He smiled and ran returning from Wakiya's office with a box.

"Artaru! What are you doing!?" Wakiya exclaimed. I took the box from his hands. "What's this?" I ask opening it to see a pair of beautiful (favorite color) (Shoe type).

"Wakiya, these are...Beautiful!" I said jumping on said man. He patted my back and sat me down on a nearby chair taking my foot and sliding the beautiful pair of (shoe type) on my feet.

"Now, go change we are heading to BC SOL this afternoon," Wakiya said looking away. I smiled realizing I would finally be able to see free.

I excitedly dressed in my clothes laid out for me. I dressed draping my eyes in a white sunhat and glasses before skipping off down the hall to Wakiya who accompanied me to the limo.

The drive was like no other. There was joking laughing smiling faces and many hugs.

We arrived not soon after and I took in the fresh greenery and the beautiful brick BC SOL was made out of.

As we inched closer and closer to the building I couldn't help but imagine all their faces.

What did Kris look like?

Who is Trad what does he look like?

What does Free look like?

I quickly got out of the car pulling Wakiya with me. "Come on Waki! I can't wait to see all my friends!" I said glancing at BC SOL's door.

Wakiya opened it up and I walked inside as Wakiya lead me to Kris' workroom.

"Wakiya! How are you?" She said and Wakiya made his way silently to the side making room for Kris to see me.

"(Y/n). How are you?" She asked getting up and grabbing my hand probably to write something on it. I pulled it back and took a strand of her pink hair. I then looked into her bright blue eyes and took off my glasses before whispering.

"Your pink hair is so pretty Kris!" I said with a smile and I saw her bring a hand up to her mouth.

"You went through with it!" She smiled jumping up and down. "She can see!" Kris ranted out and ran down the hall hand in hand with both Wakiya and me.

"Shasa! Shasa! Look!" Kris said and pulled me in front of her. "Your eyes are so purple!" I said with a smile and Shasa smiled.

"Free has got to see this!" She said. Kris nodded and dragged me across the courtyard through the woods past tree's of all kind to the sound of training in the forest.

They pushed me forward and ran away giggling like school girls.

I neared the corner and saw a male with yellow hair with a red strand training in the forest. I then questioned who the male was before making my way toward him. All the while he didn't turn around or speak.

"Excuse me?" I said and he jumped down and patted my head.

"(Y/n)," He said. I recognized the voice and stared into those brown dull eyes.

"I see," I said and his eyes widened a bit before lowering and giving me a small smile. I blushed.

His expression changed but his voice sounded happy.

"It's good to see you well." He said getting back to his training. I nodded and sat down watching him intently. I felt happy. Well more than usual.

During intervals of his training, he looked at me every so often his gaze asking if I was okay. I nodded at him to continue.

I hummed a song to myself and saw him close his eyes stopping in between sit-ups.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Ahh, Hamilton," I replied (I will let you choose the song next time).

He nodded and went back to sit-ups. I watched intently as he rose up and down from his sitting place.

I sat silently as the sound of nature surrounded my senses.

Before I knew it the sun was setting and the day was over.

Had I realized the silence that consumed me I would have spoken but it seemed unnatural too.

Besides I was satisfied just being in Free's presence no questions asked.

"We should go back now," Free said looking into the horizon behind the trees. I nodded and followed suit taking his open hand.

The silence around us was peaceful as Free's aura was as well.

"How are you Free?" I asked sparking up a conversation.

"I'm well. Can't say much for the team though," He said crossing his arms above his head.

"Can't say much about the team though." He continued on. "Since Kuza came into the picture everyone seems to be distracted." I felt like I made progress seeing as he was talking to me about BC SOL'S problems.

I looked at him as he spoke and his gaze seemed to shy away from mine so I just turned my head back. I still didn't know the exact way back to BC SOL. So, in turn, I followed Free.

Nothing ever seemed out of the ordinary at BC SOL. Everything was peaceful. I could stare into the forest all day and never get bored of any of it.

But my eyes kept drawing back to Free. He looked so different than what I imagined him to look like. The yellow hair the red streak. Everything about Free was new to me. His eyes were a dull grey but held life in them. They were pretty. So very pretty.

How he dressed was an extension of his personality his love for the color yellow and such was interesting. The bey I had learned to know the name of Fafnir was also yellow. Another extension on who Free was and his love for bey-blading were.

It never surprised me in the slightest. I was always so happy about everything that was happening. It felt like everything was new and surprising.

We walked back slowly to BC SOL the huge building coming closer and closer. As we neared, I saw all my friends I have made since I moved to Spain with Wakiya. If I ever stayed back home. What would I be doing? Who would I be with, who were my friends? I stared at Free as he joined all of them as Kris came up to me.

"Welcome to BC SOL (Y/n)!"

I then realized.

I was at home.

A/N: Thanks for reading everyone! It means a lot to me that you do!