Divisions 8

I like Free.

The thought ran through my mind like lightning.

I felt guilty about how I treated the shadow. I felt joy about Free and happiness in the presence of the shadow.

Then again how could I ever tell?

The shadow was a fragment of a memory or a past idea. But Free, he was the real thing. And I found myself dearly attached to him.

I guess only time will tell.

Free De La Hoya P.O.V.

The white crescent of light I described to be Shiroibara. Her eyes a pearly white made me wonder if she could see mine.

She was always wearing white a simplistic color that meant rebirth. I was a dark inky black representing death and the soul's journey to the end of time. The thought of it was weary. I wonder in the inky darkness I was covered in Shiroi could see right through the inky surface and into the greyish white of my soul.

Shiroi looked confused as she stared up at the Japanese lilac. Her eyes twisted into worry and confusion as she added another memory to the tree with a sheepish smile.

Shiroibara was the essence of the first white rose in spring. The meaning of life sprouting from the first seedling to a full grown rose. Yuki meant snow. But I've always observed the girl disappear under a layer of darkness and the stars tainting her color before whisking her away until the next time I saw her.

Shiroi had grey eyes.

And as graceful as the girl slipped into my mind she would leave it leaving the white snowy terrain in her path. Something deadly with the graceful steps of an angel and the smile that could melt the icy paths she trails with her feet.

For the white rose can't be seen in the snowy fields of winter.

I remember seeing her icy steps in the warmth of my mind making it cold and heavy. Her icy feet dancing on my tree of memory's sending it into a frost and her grey eyes filled with sadness and the cold of winter.

She was the ice in my mind and I was the warmth in hers.

I met the girl when I followed a white deer through a forest full of icicles and white cherry blossoms trailing behind me a fire that burned everything in its path making the grass beneath me black and burnt until I saw the white deer with a white rose in its mouth and it disappeared under a curtain of ice and snow.

When I passed through the curtain the world behind it was cracked a small Japanese lilac keeping it together. I then saw a girl her body was the color of snow her clothes represented a rose icy and white with frost lining it. The only thing I could see was her eyes. They were a whitish grey and portrayed more emotion than the strings of ice she left when she was walking.

The ice sealed over and the world cracked under the pressure as the girl stood back protecting the small Lilac in her frozen hands.

I don't think she heard herself when she shouted for me to step back. Her eyes were scared, angry with remorse and covered with stress and sadness. A life of grief. I walked up to her wanting to hold my hand out.

The cold repatched itself slowly as the girl turned toward the Lilac tree and placed it back on the ground. The next thing I knew I was back in BC SOL.

Her skin was freezing compared to my warmth and for a second I thought I could see the (Skin color) skin before it froze over once more.

The girl was mysterious.

I found myself thinking about her every so often.

Then Valt's friend Wakiya brought a girl along with him to the friendly match at BC SOL.

She was blind.

And mysteriously,

cold.

The next time I saw her she was running through the forest. If I hadn't caught the girl before she hit the side of a tree. This time I felt how soft the girl's skin was and how cold her touch was. I don't even think she realized she was freezing.

Like a block of ice, she melted into my arms with a small cry as I put on the spare glasses Kris gave me if I found her.

Of course, I felt bad.

I had a hand on the back of her head as she cried softly even giving her a piggyback ride back to BC SOL while Kris called Wakiya.

She woke up later and I treated her wounds on her arms and legs. When Wakiya came I found it worthless to listen to his conversation so I leaned my head on the nearest item find it was (Y/n)'s lap. I felt the girl pet my hair as I drifted off smelling chrysanthemums.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but the smell of chrysanthemums and the setting lead me to wait for Shiroibara and as I heard the sigh and the sweet "Kuroi." That left her lips I found myself compelled to warm up her icy skin. The grassy clearing around us and the feel of the ice on my skin overwhelmed me with happiness. I kissed Shiroi.

She looked so happy.

I was happy.

She melted into a beautiful white rose that surrounded the clearing and surrounded her. The roses that surrounded us melted into red roses and chrysanthemums. The smells the look in her eyes the feelings only brought me closer to the mysterious girl. The girl who was weary and tired. The girl who trailed ice around like a blanket while I trailed around the darkness by my feet.

I hope she knew how beautiful she was.

Shiroibara a white rose. Fitting her name perfectly.

I could think of the girl all day. Her eyes the only emotion she has shown life after only a few days with her.

Her hopes seemed to soar and the ice inside her mind thawed the Japanese Lilac flowing with lovely lilac memories.

She was magical.

Like a fiery red rose in winter.

I felt as if we melted.

Together.

A/N: Thanks for reading and being patient! I had a burst of inspiration this week!