Division's 17

What could go wrong...

"Lui Shirosagi. I challenge you to a battle!" Red eye said. Behind my mask I rolled my eyes. I just hoped Red eye would just get this over with.

I focused on the sinking feeling of multiple eyes watching me. And before I knew it.

"Red eye!" Grand. The blue porcupine is back. And it seemed he brought his lackys. I clicked my tounge.

"Go away. Porcupine." I said my voice laced with venom.

He stood up to me as the battle continied. I turned away from him as wind blew my hair back and forth.

I stared at the battle and the laugh of Red eyes opponent. We both seemed to be absorbed in the battle.

Red eye seemed to whisper under his breath multiplue times. Some incoherent and some that could be heard over the wind.

I took a moment to stare away from the battle. But suddenly I was tossed up in the sight of the forest.

I was running. Fast. I saw nothing in my way besides the darkness. I bumped against trees and other fallen branches.

My thoughts raced through my mind. I was scared, worried, and stressed. I didn't know where I was headed. All I knew where the sounds of people calling my name. Over and over they resounded.

I felt the scrapes the burning of the small open wounds that opened on my body as I ran. I bumped into multiple trees before smashing into a marble column. I felt remnants of tears fall from my eyes.

The darkness called out my name again this time more clearly. Sounds of worry and stress lined those voices. I ran as fast as I could running, running, running till I was swallowed in two arms that help me closer as I cried. The person was warm and comforting. The arms placed glasses on my nose and eyes and wiped away my tears.

It took me a while to realize I was standing right in the middle of the meadow where a battle was happening.

I felt a giant wave of air pass my body. It was rough and strong pushing me back. And before I knew it. My mask had split into two and my breath was knocked out of my lungs.

I sat up to comotion around me. Tears dripping down my face. The blue haired boy was shaking Red eye back and forth. So I wasn't the only one who lost my mask.

"Shu! Shu!" The boy yelled. I looked them over and the purple haired boy stared shocked and horrified. I rose up and grabbed onto Red eye. The others seemed like gaping fish. Some with horrified looks, others with sorrow. I wiped tears from my eyes and scowled at them.

"What are you looking at!" I screamed. I was held by Red eye who dragged me away. Trying to Wipe the falling tears from my eyes. I turned my head away.

"You shouldn't have lashed out like that." Red eye said. Wiping down my tears.

"Shut up. Don't touch me." I said pushing him away. I had many questions, some Red eye may not have the answers to.

Free P.O.V.

Wakiya, Valt, and Rantaro returned. They looked like they just recived a punch in the gut.

I looked over at Wakiya. His expression along with his tears made it look as if he was suffering from a wound.

I saw as Wakiya drew in a breath and sit down starting to cry again. Valt and Rantaro were quiet almost like they were mourning. I was afraid to ask what happened.

"You guy's don't look so good." Is what came out of my mouth.

They all looked up at me. Their faces contorted in anguish. Wakiya's sobs wracked the room.

"What happened?' I asked. Wakiya stopped to gather his breath.

"We found them."

Them?

Who was 'them'. Why is Wakiya so sad about this? Questions ran through my head but one seemed to pass all the others.

"Did you find (Y/n) yet?"

The group grew quiet and Wakiya restless.

"Free. Wakiya needs some time to think. I think we should take this into another room."

Valt, Rantaro, Cuza and Daigo ushered me into the hallway.

"So?" I asked impatient. Valt looked at his feet tears coming from his eyes.

"Free, Shu is he's in the Snake pit." Valt said. I walked around a bit before stopping in front of him and grabbing him by the shoulders.

"I don't care Valt! Did. you. find (Y/n)?!" I said sternly. The group looked down at the floor as if pondering what they would say.

"(Y/n) is..." Daigo started.

"She's with Shu and the Snake pit." Valt said suddenly. I let his shoulders go and stepped back. I just couldn't imagine (Y/n) ever breaking beys for fun or partnering up with a operative of the Snake pit. I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Was it my fault?

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I watched Shu flow down the river. We had taken a break to just contemplate. I wanted answers and I was going to get them.

I held Metanoia/bey name up to the sky. It's (color) glintlu slightly off of the water. Neither of us wanted to speak.

I listened as the sound of the river passed through my ears. There was somethinf about that boy. The Murasaki boy. His face was in pain and sorrow. I thought.

I yelled in frustaration peaking over to Red eye who slowly made is way out of the water.

"Tommorow. We'll both have to double our taining. If I can't beat Lui Shirosagi then there is no way you of all people can beat Free De La Hoya." I scowled at his poor choice of words. That name he said though made me feel a bit angry. Shu was right if I wanted to beat him and become the best blader I'd have to go through Free.

I want to destroy him. But strangely I want to run up to him and squish him into a hug.

The vision of a man with yellow hair embracing me filled my vision.

Is this really my fear?

A/n:  Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was busy with school work. I finally get some time to write.