Part 10: Answers

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I WROTE SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE.............

PIPELINE

Pursuit sat down in the corner of the pipeline staring at the wall. Suddenly the doors to the pipeline opened to reveal Joe, Cisco, Harry, Ralph, and Barry in his Flash suit. Both Ralph and Joe were armed with guns pointed at the speedster in the cell, while Harry, Flash, and Cisco stood there watching Pursuit. Cisco stood behind Barry on his right with Joe while Harry stood to the left of him with Ralph.

With his hands still cuffed and the cell door locked, Pursuit stood up and looked at them with interest in his hazel eyes. Barry took a step forward towards the glass door looking directly at Pursuit.

"Who are you, really?" asked Barry vibrating his voice.

Silence.

"What do you want?" asked Joe.

More Silence.

"Why did you hurt Nora?" asked Ralph.

Pursuit didn't say anything but just stood there watching them through his mask.

"Why are you here?" asked Harry interested.

"Who sent you?" asked Cisco.

Pursuit closed his eyes annoyed. He had already answered their questions before, why are they asking him about it again.

"Why would you hurt Nora!" demanded Joe. "She is a sweet and innocent girl who didn't do anyth-"

"She is NOT innocent!" yelled Pursuit through gritted teeth opening his eyes to reveal it to be milky blue.

The gang looked at him shocked to see that his eyes had changed color. Out of the corner of his eyes, Pursuit saw Nora creeping up to the entrance of the pipeline with Iris who was comforting her in her arms.

"She deserved what she got," said Pursuit looking directly at Nora. Nora shivered a bit in the arms of her mother at Pursuit's intense gaze.

Pursuit sent Nora a death glare not taking his eyes off of her. Suddenly a lone figure walked past Nora and Iris, catching Pursuit's eye. She had light brown almost blonde hair and gorgeous hazel brown eye. Pursuit heart caught in his throat as he stared at the person.

She took cautious steps towards Pursuit as she approached his cell. Stopping right next to Barry, Caitlin looked at Pursuit trying to dissect the man behind the mask.

"M-Catilin," said Pursuit studdering, "You're here," he breathed out relieved. He smiled looking at her with a longing gaze.........................

*FLASHBACK-November 19,2040*

Today was Caitlin's 42nd birthday. She spent the day celebrating it with her family and friends. The guest they had for her surprise party had left about an hour ago. Right now, Caitlin was at home curled up next to her husband Barry on the couch with a blanket between them. She rested a hand on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist letting her head rest on his shoulder(AND NO THERE NOT NAKED U DIRTY MINDED CHILDREN😂😅). Their 7-year-old twin children, Dawn and Don, were sitting next to each other on the other end of the couch engrossed in the movie. They shared a blanket together and were munching on popcorn as they watched the musical Singin' in the Rain on the television. Henry, their 17-year old son, sat on a chair in the corner sipping on his coke as he watched the musical.

 Henry, their 17-year old son, sat on a chair in the corner sipping on his coke as he watched the musical