Part 24: Paintball [Part 2]

CONT'D.....

Walking through the forest Caitlin raised her gun up in the air. Taking cautious steps forward, Caitlin began to hear someone approaching her.

Hiding behind a nearby tree Caitlin waited patiently for the person. Seeing a person in a brown stealth suit standing in her view, Caitlin raised her gun firing at the person. Hearing more footsteps approaching her, Caitlin turned around shooting two more underdogs in the chest.

A round of bullets started to fire at Caitlin making her duck and roll behind a shrub. Seeing two underdogs standing a few feet away, Caitlin decided to plan a sneak attack on them.

The underdogs started to look around for Caitlin, giving her the perfect opportunity to sneak out from the shrubs. Making her way through the forest Caitlin stood a couple of feet away from them with her back against a tree trunk. Throwing a fog bomb towards them, Caitlin watched as the smoke began to engulf the two Underdogs. Coughing, the underdogs tried to clear the smoke within their path. Leaping into action, Caitlin charged at one of the Underdog, knocking out his weapon from his hand before shooting him in the chest. Dropping the useless gun, Caitlin charged at the other underdog, who started to recover back from the smoke.

Seeing Caitlin charging at her with her gun raised, the underdog ducked rolling onto the ground, avoiding an oncoming bullet. Picking up the gun she had dropped, the underdog hid behind a tree as Caitlin fired a round of bullets at her. Coming out from behind the tree, the underdog began to fire a wave of bullets at Caitlin making her take cover behind a tree.

Seeing as the underdog began to trudge through the forest towards Caitlin, she knew she had to think fast. Grabbing her flare stick from the side of her belt, Caitlin cracked it open before throwing it into the distance.

Seeing a bright light flying through the trees, the underdog turned around to see a flare stick landing on a pile of leaves. While she was distracted, Caitlin emerged out of her hiding spot, eliminating the underdog from the game.

Smiling in satisfaction, Caitlin started to hear some footsteps approaching her. With her back against a metal create Caitlin waited patiently for the person. Seeing a dark figure emerging from the shadow, Caitlin aimed her gun at the person.

----------------------

Feeling a presence coming from behind him, Henry turned around to see a person raising a gun to his head. In one swift motion, Henry pinned the person up against the metal crate forcing their hands above their head, causing their gun to drop to the floor. Closing her eyes Caitlin tried to wiggle free from the person's grip.

"Relax, mom. It's me," replied Henry looking at his mother.

"Henry," replied Caitlin opening her eyes, meeting with her son's beautiful blue-green orbs.

"Yeah," replied Henry letting go of her arms.

"What are you doing here?" questioned Caitlin tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I came here to tell you that Uncle Cisco is out and it's just you, me, dad, Harry, and some underdogs left," informed Henry as Caitlin picked up her gun. "I just saw Uncle Harry a couple of yards from here. What do you say, You and I go take him down?" suggested Henry with a smile on his face.

"With pleasure," smirked Caitlin as the mother and son went in search of Harry😏.

----------------------

Caitlin and Henry trudged through the forest making their way towards Harry. With their backs against a tree trunk, Caitlin and Henry watched as Harry walked through the trees on high alert.