Part 25: Workout

November 12th, 2018

2:00 pm

C.C. Jitters

After finishing their delicious ice-cream at Happy Harbour, the gang went their separate ways. Barry and Ralph were called down to the police department, while Cisco, Harry, and Caitlin made their way back to the lab to do some more research on the latest meta they were up against.

Henry went to meet with Iris to go arcading. They had so much time spending 3 hours of bowling, laser tagging, foosball, mini golf, air hockey, go-karting, and more before Henry decided to call it a day. Walking into C.C. Jitters, Henry decided to get some caffeine to keep him going.

"Hi, could I get a Flash, please," said Henry ordering his drink.

Paying for his drink Henry was about to walk out of Jitters when he heard his name being called

Paying for his drink Henry was about to walk out of Jitters when he heard his name being called. Turning around, Henry locked eyes with Harry who was sitting on a stool a couple of feet away. Waving his hands in the air, Harry called the speedster over to join him. Making his way through the crowd of people Henry went to join Harry.

"Hey Harry," exclaimed Henry taking a seat opposite of the genius.

"Hi Henry," replied Harry smiling at the young man. "Donut," offered Harry lifting up the plate of treats he had bought.

"Sure," replied Henry taking one. "Thanks," said Henry taking a bite of the sugary treat. "So," replied Henry looking at him, "why'd you call me over?" inquired Henry taking a sip of his drink.

"I wanted to ask you some questions," answered Harry truthfully.

"What about?" asked Henry looking at him.

"Well for starters," said Harry looking at the speedster, "how was your arcade trip with Iris?" asked Harry avoiding his true intention.

"It was great!" replied Henry smiling. "We had so much fun together! We went bowling, laser tagging, played foosball, mini golf, air hockey, go-karting, and more," rambled off Henry.

"That's great to hear," smiled Harry looking at the young man. "I'm glad you guys are getting along," said Harry.

"Me too," replied Henry snatching another donut from the plate. A couple of minutes past between the pair before Harry finally gathered the courage to ask Henry the question that had been pondering on his mind for a while.

"Look, Henry," replied Harry looking at the hybrid. "I wanted to talk to you about Nora," said Harry looking him in the eye.

About to take another bite out of his donut, Henry stopped his action setting his donut down. "What about her?" asked Henry with his eyes trained on Harry.

"Every since she came to this time, I have been having this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach like she is more than what she led us to believe," confessed Harry. "Like she is a threat. That she is here to hurt someone," continued Harry looking at Henry awaiting his response.