Ch2

Tyler pov

I have been on the ship for one night and I have explored it all. The ship was a pretty good size. The most interesting thing on the boat was the dragon eggs in the hold. The eggs are lots of different colors and sizes. Then there's Eragon's dragon, Saphira. She is the most beautiful sapphire blue in the world and is very kind. She even let me fly with her. Three words:
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
But it was an hour ago that I flew with her, and right now I am bored stiff. Out of desperation for something to do I went down to the hold to look at the eggs. There were so many eggs down here. There was small ones and large ones, and they came in every color imaginable. There was one egg that I liked the most. It was a smaller milky white one with all different colors crisscrossing all over it in thin veins. For some odd reason I picked up the egg and as soon as I touched it the egg cracked.

Percy's pov

Everybody was worried Tyler was supposed to have come back before the afternoon on the second day, but she hadn't come back. She hasn't even IMed us! Thats when I heard yelling down by the canoe lake. I figured some campers had gotten into a fight and went down to brake them up before they were hurt. What I saw was worse than a fight between some campers. I saw a huge sapphire dragon soaring over camp. Everybody was freaking out, but the dragon flew back the way it came vanishing out of site without hurting anybody. Chiron came cantering over to me, and said "Tyler has contacted me. She is safe, and the ship is no threat. She also said that we may see that dragon and not to be afraid of it."
"How do you know this?" I asked.
"She IMed me," was his reply.
"Ok. Want me to help you calm the campers," I said, because everybody else was still panicking and running around. Two words describe it all:
TODAL CHAOS!
"Yes, that would be much appreciated," he replied cantering off. About ten seconds later I heard the conch horn and everyone froze.
"Heroes," boomed Chiron "There is no need for panic. The dragon is not here to harm us. It is from the boat that Tyler went to investigate. The people on the boat are not our enemies."
"How would you know?" Clariese yelled.
"Tyler IMed me," Chiron replied.
"I see the boat," Annabeth yelled.
The boat was nice. It was prettty big but not huge. I could just barely make out the shape of the person at the helm.
Just as the boat came up to shore a huge shadow fell over camp. Everyone looked up. Above us was the blue dragon.