Ch 4

AN Oh my word I didn't think this book would make it this far XD

Tyler POV

As Saphira got closer to the campers they quickly backed up. When she landed she shook the ground making some of the campers fall to the ground. As the boat neared the bank I walked up next to Eragon at the bow of the ship. When the campers saw me they cheered. Some of the Ares cabin got over their fear of Saphira and walked up to her and checked out her claws. One of them said "O my gods those claws are wicked sharp."

"Thats awesome," said another.

"Pity we can't make one into a sword" said Clariese. Saphira growled at the last one causing them to look warily at her. When the ship hit dry ground I vaulted of the boat. When I looked up I saw Chiron smiling at me. "Welcome home Tyler," he said. Then Eragon landed on the ground next to me. "Hello and welcome to Camp Half Blood. I am Chiron the camp activities director. Please follow me" Chiron said to Eragon, "Also I need the head campers of each cabin and you too Tyler." All the sudden all the campers gasped as my dragon Aidale glided down from the ship onto my shoulder changing colors all the while. Then Chiron led Eragon, the head campers, and me up to the big house.

Once we where all sitting down at the ping pong table in the rec room (did you think I would change that did you) Eragon asked "Would you like me to tell you of how I got here?" Chiron nodded the affirmative so Eragon started.

(Time skip as Eragon tells the story of the Inheritance cycle making sure to not tell a peep if his training with Oromis im assuming you guys read the books if not then talk to me)

"And then after we went down the Edda river for at least a month we found Tyler" finished Eragon. Then Chiron turned to me and I knew he wanted me to tell him of my time on the ship. So I began.

(Time skip as Tyler tells of the first three chapters of this book)

After I finished Eragon asked "May I hear your story?" (Another time skip as Percy tells the story of Lightning Thief through The Last Olympian)

All of us sat in silence thinking of what we just heard when Aidale decided to snort really loud. Travis and Connor's heads bonked together because Aidale's snort freaked them out. Then Eragon said "Since she is a rider I will have to teach her how to be a rider, how to do magic, and more about dragons.

"Ok" said Chiron "You can start when ever you want to. You may use any of the weapons and I will show you a quiet glen where you can teach her."

"Thank you" said Eragon. Turning to me he said "We will start in the morning after breakfast. Bring your weapons."

AN im sorry for this crappy chappie but you guys comments drove me to write another chapter plz keep reading commenting and maybe vote : ) ill start working on the next chapter now : )