P R O L O G U E

She was at it again, Kristen had spent her whole year stressing and planning for the Christmas celebration that was today and she felt positive about her efforts. It had been about eight years since she started this trend. She became more and more skilled at it as the years went by. Last year itself she had everyone come over to Hawaii on twenty fifth December and enjoy the fireworks and her crazy planned night.

This year though, she planned an old school gala at her family estate.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Kristen Nicole Sherwood's yearly Christmas trash ass party." Donatella, Kristen's cousin was the one in the family who always divided their territories. Swinging her Burberry bag over her shoulder, Donatella swayed across the grand foyer of the Sherwood mansion.

Everyone was invited this year, except her sister Donatella. The simple reason that Kristen used to convince herself not to invite Dona was that they did not get along that well, which in reality was true to some extent.

Kristen was over a year older than Donatella, yet Dona held the upper hand in basically everything. She did not like to be shown she was younger or even controlled by anyone whatsoever. There were deeper and darker reasons why Dona held such poison inside her.

Kristen entered the hall not knowing Dona's presence in the room. She kept a basket of cookies on a table by the entrance and was about to leave until she heard someone speak across the room.

"Dude, who pissed in your breakfast?"

To her surprise, Kristen turned around to see Dona poking her head out behind the couch. "Surprise, surprise."

"Dona? Wh-what are you doing here?" Kris tried her best to hide the staggering feeling she held.

"Well, thought of coming home this holiday and found out jumbo sissy is having a party without me. How rude!" Dona said with her signature smile.

"You never showed any interest in coming so I stopped inviting you." Kristen cleared her throat, "anyway, now that you're here... It's nice to meet you. Enjoy the day."

With that being said, Kristen rolled on her heels to exit the room gaining her the chance not to see the eye roll Dona gave her.

"Yeah that I will, Kris."

❄❄❄

The party was going smooth and elegant, just as Kristen had planned out. It was finally time for dessert, which was the main catch for today; handpicked options from all around the world.

People were enjoying the homemade pudding, as well as the Gulab Jamun Kristen thought was very exotic. It was all like a fairy tale until the first comrade farted loudly in front of the whole squad while giving a toast to dearly Sherwood.

"...to my beautiful granddaughter who is not only-"

Just when the old man was going to finish his little speech he squeezed the air out he had been trying to keep in for so long. Everyone nervously looked at Grandpa Sherwood but tried to ignore what just happened.

"...so not only-"

Not even two seconds passed and Sherwood senior yet released another fart, this time it was louder. The sound echoed in the large room making everyone gasp.

"Umm." He nervously scratched the back of his head and gave an anxious smile. "Perks of being old... Anyway, cheers to my-"

Another loud noise came, this time from Kristen's right. She hurriedly turned around to see a woman with flushed cheeks whispering a, "I'm sorry."

People then started hearing their brawling stomach; and came in a feeling of rush to release everything they had digested earlier. And soon, a serene Christmas Eve soon turned into a search quest for a washroom.

For everyone. Except two people.

Kristen, being the only person inside the mansion who did not taste the desert, stormed into the kitchen to enquire the cooks. Everything seemed quite normal in the chef quarters.

Then what could've been the problem?

While Kristen was walking by the back door she saw the ultimate culprit of the night sneaking out behind her back. Just when the thought shot in her mind Dona realized herself being almost caught. She turned around and gave Kristen an innocent smile which soon turned into a knowing evil grin. And she left the building.

"You!"

But it was too late.

Donatella left the mansion.

Donatella ruined the party.

Kristen was fucked up.

❄❄❄

All the chapters that'll be posted are unedited so there might be grammatical or composition mistakes

Thanks for reading. Click on the star button if you liked this chapter!

Love, O.S.