4🌸

I'm not little.

I woke up on a couch in our main room. I looked around to see a pair of beautiful hazel eyes staring at me and beside it was a pair of green ones. Billy looked scared.

"Alesheeesh" he said, hugging me.

A small tear slipped from my eyes and I cleaned it immediately.

"Billy, were you scared?"

He nodded.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I'm sorry for slumping and not taking care of you. I just need rest"

"You just need rest?" Mason asked, looking weirdly worried. Yeah, just like he would care for any of his classmates.

"Yeah, Thanks. Did you bring me home?"

"Yup. You slumped and well, I found your ID card in your wallet. I called your brother already too. He will be here soon"

"Damn... You shouldn't have" I said angrily. I don't know why I feel mad about it but I'm just angry.

"Why? You fainted and why would I know you don't want your family knowing?" He said calmly.

"Thanks. I'm sorry about earlier in school too, Please leave."

"What? Excuse me?" He raised his voice a little bit.

"Just leave my damn home." I shouted. He raised his hands in defense and he retreated.

"Bye" he said as he exited the house.

I tried to stop the tears but they won't. And just as he left I broke down and cried, The tears went on for a while but stopped soon. Billy saw me all through and cried with me.

'I'm just tired' I mouthed.

"I'm sorry for making you cry, Billy" I said and he hugged me, almost dozing off. Effect of those tears he shed I guess. I rocked him a few times and he slept off. I took him up in Mum's bed and laid him there.

I went to my room, took off my clothes, took a long shower then came out. I dried my body with my pink towel and God!

Freya!

I've totally forgotten about my cat.

'Chillax...it's with Isabelle for the week' my subconscious explained.

Phew. So much for worrying. I wore my Pj and ended up in my bed staring at the white ceiling. My room is pretty, given that my mum has taste and I'm the only girl. The colour of it and everything in it is pink and white and even Nancy, my teddy bear is white in colour. Bed sheets and duvet are white in colour too. My cupboard is a mixture of pink and white. It's a really cool room for any normal type of girl who has boyfriend worries and all but mine.. mine is more than that. My own worries were far from that.

People think my life is the perfect life.

'She's smart and pretty and her parents are fucking rich' they say.

"She is so happy. She is always smiling, She has no worries"

I just fvcking wish it were like that. Tears clouded my eyes but I cautioned myself. This is my last year, I won't cry over it and I'll dedicate it to making my parents happy. I won't fall for something stupid like a boy and allow myself to be swayed.