Seven

Prologue

This is the story of loyalty,

One of pride.

This story, is of unshed tears.

SE7EN

Seven servants;

Four women

Three men

One master

A hidden prophecy

They were created to accomplish one thing, and one thing only. Chosen by an unknown power who leads the world; sometimes known as God, Allah, the Christ, Buddha, or Shintou.

The Se7en were normal people until their death.

Their master, well, let's just say, that he had always known what hid inside his heart the whole time.

Somehow, they all knew that they were destined to accomplish greatness and that they each were different.

The fire has grace of power but has the unpredictable, wild and savage destiny.

The water is turbulent and mighty, for the force is much great , but when brought too far, reaches its limits too soon.

The nature is purest and kind, and even through worst, helps shine through the darkness. But beware of power, for too much unselfishness brings harm.

The whisperer communicates through life and death, but one doesn't prove strong enough to borrow a soul to another.

The mind reader is cunning and loyal, but through his pride, lies the only thread to the fall.

The energy shins bright a soul, but thou is faster to fade it dark, because one can only isolate itself from others too long.

The holder is only here to help and used as a tool to help one, for it may cause without being affected.

But the master of all, is the power of light which holds safety and leadership, but which also reveals all secrecy.

Each namesake holds a power and through that, a mark which holds their identity.

The lovers' curse will bring despair and misfortune.

A child will be made out of love but will be born in anger and hate.

Thou life shall perish for the sake of the Se7en who will replendish the power and conformity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This is not how the story will be promoted. I will be writing chapters. Remember that this is kind of a prologue. So I'm not uploading the first chapter until i get 10 votes. So if you think it's worth it, please spread the word.

EDITED: A/N: Hi! Um wow . I did not expect this many people to read this, so I'm going to actually upload the following chapters as soon as I get my ideas organised. The thing is that I had everything on my old phone and it crashed. So yesterday I actually got it fixed and now I have everything back again, so I'll be writing! Thanks again!