1

"Okay, clothes, toothbrush, tooth paste, makeup, phone charger, nail polish, hair stuff, brush, shoes, I think I have everything," I say as I shove my belongings into my large pink suitcase. Kaycee laughs and shakes her head. "How is it my baby sister goes on tour with the love of her life as I'm heading off to college?" she says. I laugh. "No clue, but I will finish up highschool online," I promise her. "That's my girl. Now, there's something I've always wanted you to have," Kaycee holds out a box. "What's this?" I ask taking the box. "Open it," she says with a smile on her face. I open it and it's an infinity necklace to match hers. I hug her tightly. "Thank you so much Kace," I say. "No problem! Here, let me put it on you," Kaycee takes the necklace out and puts it on my neck. I smile cheekily. "You're the best sister ever!" I say. "I know I am. I didn't want you to sit there and say goodbye without something I once had," Kaycee says. I hug her even tighter. "Well, I think I'm almost packed," I say. Kaycee's smile fades and she looks like she's holding back tears. "Damn, we're both leaving on the same night," she says. "I promise I'll be home to see the baby being born," I promise to my family. "I know, I just want you to be safe on tour, okay honey?" Mom says. I nod and hug her carefully. "I'm going to miss you so much Lea Lea (lee-lee)," Morgan says. "I'll miss you even more. I just can't believe I'm actually going on tour," I say. "I know, did you remember your passport?" Kaycee asks. "Shoot. I have to get a new one," I say. "How about you two go get one together and spend a little bit together," Mom says. "Yeah considering all we have to do is pay the fine to renew it," I say. Kaycee and I head out to renew my passport. Finally, it's done and we head home. I get everything together. "Okay, now everything is officially ready," I say. It was finally time for me to say goodbye to my family. "Be safe, Lea Lea," Morgan says. "Don't forget to use protection!" Mom says. We all burst out laughing. "Don't worry mom. I won't forget," I say. I say goodbye and head to the airport to meet up with the guys. As I stepped into the Uber, all I was thinking about was how tour would be and if everything would be fine. I finally arrive at the airport. "Thank you sir," I say. I tip him a $100 bill. "Thank you so much, miss. You have no clue how much this means to me," the man says. "You're welcome. Have a safe night," I say as I leave the Uber. I make my way inside the airport. I see Zach. I run toward him and jump into his arms.

"BABYGIRL!" he says throwing his coffee to the side. He wraps his arms around me and holds me. "I love you so much, Zachyy," I say. We kiss for the first time in two months. "You ready for tour?" he asks. "Of course. I have everything together and I'm excited to go with you, baby," I say. "You mean so much to me, Leah. Oh and this is Eben, by the way," Zach says pointing to the guy standing by Jonah. "Nice to meet you, I'm Leah," I say. "Nice name," Eben says. Zach sets me down. "You look absolutely amazing," he says. I smile. Our flight is called and we all grab our bags and head onto the plane.