4: Drunk and Alone

We finally arrive in our next city, which is Belfast, Ireland. I've heard amazing things about Ireland before but never thought I would visit. We head into our hotel which was nicer than the last one. This time, we all got a room that we have to share with individual rooms. Basically a suite. "Hey babe, want to go to the bar with us?" Zach asks. "What the heck is wrong with you, we're 17 baby," I say. Zach laughs. "It's only illegal in America," he explains. I nod. We head to the bar. I didn't want to drink but I ended up drinking. I just hope I can forgive myself. Zach and I head back to the hotel room. He bites his lip after staring me up and down. "Damn baby, you look good," he says. I smile. He smashes his lip on mine. We begin to makeout. He tells me to jump so I do. He takes off his shirt. We continue to kiss. And then.... (NOT SAYING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I MIGHT NEED HOLY WATER). I change into a halter top and shorts. I try to walk into the kitchen to make some dinner but end up falling on my face. Zach lifts me up and carries me into our room. He sets me on the couch and we fall asleep. I wake up with Zach's comforting arms around my waist. I feel tired. How many drinks did we have last night? And what happened, why aren't we sleeping in a bed? I sigh and try to walk. It hurts a little but I make my way to the kitchen. I pour myself some orange juice and check out my Instagram. "Good morning beautiful," Zach says kissing me. His breath smells like beer and his hair's messed up. "God, I'm tired," I say. "Mmm..what'cha doing?" he asks. "Checking my feed," I say. "Nice. You excited for tonight?" he asks. "Yeah," I say. "And then we head back to our own country for a little bit," Zach says. I nod. He hugs me.