13: Romance In Rome

"Hey baby, you excited to go to Italy?" Zach asks kissing my forehead with his baby soft lips. I kiss him back. "Viva la Italia!" I shout. He laughs and wraps his arms around me. "I'm happy to be with you even though no one knows about us," I say. "Yeah, all people know is that we broke up," Zach says. I smile at my amazing secret boyfriend. "You mean so much to me you dummy," I say playfully slapping his chest. All our parents know is that I'm best friends with the guys and we're headed on tour. They don't know about Zach and I; the things we do, the I love yous, all nighters. I love my relationship with Zach and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We say goodbye to our families and hop into our Uber. "The guys are extremely excited to see you again," Zach says. "Yeah? I bet the girls are too. I miss them so much," I say. "Yeah, and they also don't know about...." Zach pauses. I nod and burry my face in his chest. He's wearing the red hoodie that I love the most. Of course, I'm wearing a hoodie and black jeans. My hoodie is a Why Don't We one that I stole from Zach. We're so close to the airport. "You're my number 1," Zach says. "Well, after your family, your future, and school," I say. "Funny you say that. Because you're number 1 and 2 already," he says. I roll my eyes. He's so cute yet annoying. We finally reach the airport. We grab our bags and head inside. Immediately, the girls run toward me and hug me. Gabbie panicks. "WHERE'S THE BABY?!" she asks staring at my stomach. "I..." I pause. I hate mentioning the baby. "Oh..." Gabbie says. We board the plane. I sit in between Zach and Jack. "So, how are you coping with the breakup, little sis?" Jack asks. "It's been tough but at least we're friends," I say. "Oh, well that's good to hear," he says. I nod. After what feels like 900 years, we arrive in Rome. We grab our luggage and get into our limo. The limo drives us to our hotel. It's 5 p.m. in America. And about midnight here. We get into our hotel rooms. I lay in bed and sigh. Zach lays next to me and holds me close. "Goodnight babygirl," he says. "Goodnight baby," I say. We fall asleep.I wake up to the smell of burning. I start coughing. I nudge Zach to wake him up. "Babe, I can't breathe," I say. Zach opens the door. "Oh, there's someone smoking outside the door," Zach says. "GET LOST ASSHOLE!" The guy runs off. I giggle. Zach is braver than I'll ever be. "I want to tell people you're mine again," Zach says. "Then do it," I say. He goes on Instagram live and makeout with me. He ends the stream and we lay next to each other.