14: The Date

(They all have seperate hotels in Florence, Italy. And if you want to follow Why Don't We fan pages, follow wdwjusteatpizza and qxeen.herron on Instagram. I can tell you that they will more than likely follow you back. Enjoy the story)

It's 9 p.m. and someone knocks on my hotel room door. I quickly fix my hair and walk over to answer it. Zach stands there smoldering. He's wearing a tux and holding a rose. It's been quite a while since we lost our baby and then got back together. "Ready for our date?" he asks. He holds his hand out. I take it and we head out together. He takes me to this gorgeous Italian restaurant. I order pasta and water. Zach orders the same thing. He holds my hands. "I want tonight to be speical for you," he says.  I smile. I know exactly what he means. I've been feeling much better spending more time with him since our angel went to heaven. "Well, as long as I'm with you, everything couldn't be better," I say. We eat our dinner and pay. We get into the limo and head back to the hotel room. I sit on the couch. He pulls at my dress. "Take it off," he says. I do and he takes off his shirt. We kiss which turns to something even further. I lay on the bed next to him. "That was amazing," he says. I smile and playfully slap his chest. "Yeah, it was," I say. "I better head back to my room," Zach says standing up. I pull his arm. He comes back and lays next to me again. We sleep together with my head on his shoulder, and we lay closer together. He presses his lips against mine and sings me to sleep.