7: Problems in Paris

(Myta surprised Zach in Paris and she's finding out about Zach and Leah's special surprise. And Zach doesn't believe that Leah is really pregnant.)

"You're pregnant?" Myta asks. I sigh and say yes. "Well how far along are you?" she asks. I bite my bottom lip. I really don't like the thought of being pregnant. What if Zach leaves? He thinks I was pranking him and we haven't talked since that day. "I have no clue. But how do I tell Zach?" I ask. Myta sighs and gives me a hug. "Just tell him," she says. "But he didn't believe me the first time," I say. Myta sighs and shakes her head. "Well, they'll be back any second," she says. And in walk the boys. I pull down my long t-shirt and sit up straighter. "Zach, can we talk to you?" Myta asks. "Um...sure. Guys, I'll see you in a second," Zach says. The guys leave to their suite. "You guys have a show here tomorrow night," Myta says. "Yeah, this time in Paris," Zach smiles. I hold back my tears. "Well, we have something to tell you," Myta says. I take a deep breath. "I'm pregnant," I say. Zach's jaw drops. He looks so angry. He picks his bag up and walks out, slamming the door behind him. I start crying. Myta hugs me. "Don't worry, he'll come around," she says. "No, it doesn't matter. I'm leaving tour," I say. I stand up to go pack everything I have. It takes me two hours with the girls trying to stop me. Everything is all packed up. I sigh and shake my head.