2. Pestering

<3 OwO <3

New update! Hope you enjoy! ;) Things are really gonna get going next update :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

I currently don't have a job, but I reallllyyy need one to pay for my apartment. My mom's been constantly pestering me about getting a job with my degree or at least move in with her.

My parents are now divorced. My father was abusive when I was a kid. The only person I could depend on was my mom, and now, since I'm a healthy (not really I live off of instant noodles) and young adult, I can take care of myself from now on.

I have a degree in Business Administration and I worked SO hard to finish college but now I can't seem to find a use for it.

Kousuke's POV:

I didn't get enough sleep last night BECAUSE my mother was constantly pestering me about getting a girlfriend, getting married, and giving her grandchildren.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

"Kousuke. Kousuke! KOUSUKE!!"

I turn around to find Megan Cho. Today's just not my day.

"Ms. Cho, what do you need?"

"I need you my darling Kousuke! Let's go on a date! I already reserved us seats at your favorite restaurant! <3"

I sigh in response.

"Ms. Cho, you have to understand that I'm busy, I won't go out anywhere with you. Now, if you could leave me alone, I have some work to do."

I walk away before she could even say anything.

Y/N POV:

I turn on my laptop to search for jobs within my degree. If it were up to me then I would've just applied to WacDonald's.

I scroll past dozens of jobs in different companies until one catches my eye. Hirahara Corp.

It can't be that bad, at least it has good pay. 

--------------------------------- !

Did you like the update? Was it worth the wait?