4. not a DATE

He really  wanted to go to the party, and this was the first time in a very long time, he has not gone to a party. He would only ever attend to parties if his elder brother took him, but today, Marshall had not come home. He was home alone, watching Sponge bob on the television down stairs.

He was trying to clear his mind from Nathaniel wanting to come to his house. His brother wouldn't dare tell Nathaniel where they lived, mostly because Marshall took a disliking to Nathaniel. If Marshall said yes, Marshall knew well Lucas wasn't going to speak to him for a long while.

The doorbell rung, and he thought it was Marshall. He was already dressed, so he stood up, ran towards the door, and opened it.

"Marshall!" He yelled. As he pry open his eyes, it was not Marshall at the door. Stood a tall male, his black eyes looking at the small boy like a prey.

"Wrong house!" Lucas yelled, about to slam the door shut, but it was too late. The tall male already had his foot on the doorway, making it impossible for the door to shut. He slid the door open easily, Lucas being dragged along.

"Nice house Kitten," he says as he took in the environment. The house look cozy and warm, although it was much smaller than his house, this house looks more like a house, than an art gallery.

"Why are you here?! How do you know where I live? Are you a stalker?!" Lucas asked, trying to push Nathaniel out the door. Nathaniel did not move a single bit, but he did push past the smaller boy.

"I would only ever stalk you my little kitten,"

"Pervert!"

"Thank you," Nathaniel called out, taking a seat on the L-shaped couch. He grab the remote, flipping through channels. "Horror or comedy?"

Lucas sighed, giving up already. He was mad that Marshall had told where they lived at, he was going to seriously kill Marshall. Somehow and someway. He close the door, locking it so no intruders could enter. He sat beside Nathaniel, their knees practically touching each other.

"Horror," he answered. "You want popcorn?"

"You know, I have never eaten popcorn before," Nathaniel said, which shocked Lucas.

"What?!" Lucas's eyes widened, his smile brightening up. His and Nathaniel's nose were practically touching. Nathaniel smiled lightly, surprised that the small boy could pull a smile from him. "Dude, where have you been your entire life?!"

"Not eating popcorn,"

"Stay seated, you're going to love my popcorn," Lucas said as he stood up from his seat. "You choose a horror movie!"

"Okay,"

"Oh, are you allergic to butter?"

"No, but it does make me fat,"

"Great! Now, I can really see if your beautiful abs really do just appear from out of nowhere,"

Lucas blushed lightly, he really just called Nathaniel's abs beautiful.

"What did you just--"

"Nothing!"

---

After making a huge bowl full of popcorn, he sat next to Nathaniel. He had already started watching the horror movie and can you believe that there was already a scary part in the movie already. Literally, it has been the beginning only.

Nathaniel watched his kitten stuff his mouth with the popcorn, the butter around his lips shined.

"What?" Lucas said, popping one of the puffs into his mouth.

"Nothing,"

Lucas stuffed his hands full of popcorn, getting ready to shove it into the taller males mouth.

"Wh-"

As Nathaniel opened his mouth to speak, Lucas had already shoved his popcorn filled hands into Nathaniel's mouth. Nathaniel was not angry, but shocked.

"Chew," Lucas shouted, covering Nathaniel's lips so he wouldn't spit it out. Nathaniel listened, starting to chew willingly. "Like it?" He asked once he knew Nathaniel swallowed everything.

"Yes and no?"

"What does that even mean?"

"I like it, but I know that I'm going to have to take a fat shit later,"

Lucas nodded, he knew the feeling. "By the way, what's my name on your phone?"

"Luca," Nathaniel answered, then asked the same question to him. Lucas was quite sad that Nathaniel didn't have some pet name, like Kitty. He didn't show it, but buried it deeply into a smile.

"Your is also just your name,"

A huge lie.