Chapter 1

Author's Note
YN just got back home from Canada after visiting her Biological parents and brother, you might be thinking why she went and saw them? Well the thing that her parents and her biological mother are friends from high school, and when they had YN they already had a son and could only support one child. so Yn's parents told Yn's biological parents that they would adopt her,and that they could stay in her life but when she was ready.
Ok let's start.

Author's POV
*at the airport *
Author: "YN was walking in the airport when she heard a woman calling her name."
YN's POV
???: "YN!!!!!!"
YN: *I look in the direction where the yelling is coming from * "Mom!!!!!!!! "
*mom hugs me *
Mom: "YN darling I missed your so much and how was your trip?"
YN: "mom I was only gone for a week, and it was great! I went hiking and camping with mason, and his friends."
Mom: "wow how nice of him, your brother must be 22 now? Oh how time fly's."
???: "Yup, but I'm still the best Korean brother she has."
???: "Oh shush you."
*I turn around and see*
YN: "Jinnie Oppa!!!"
Jin: "hey babygirl"
* smiles and hugs me tight*
???: "hey we're here too you guys."
Yn: "Mrs.Kim and dad!!"
* I Hug them tightly*
Dad&Mrs.kim: "Hello!"
Yn: "So who's house am I going to? Because I tired as hell and wanna go home."
Dad: "well darling we have something to tell you.."
Yn: " what is it?"
*I said with a nervous look on my face*
Mrs. Kim: "Well you are coming home with Jin and I as usual, but tomorrow you are moving somewhere else.."
*my eyes widened*
Jin's POV
YN: "what?!? Where am I going to go?!?"
Jin: "your going to live with me!"
*YN looks at me with a confused face*
YN: "what? Wait don't you live in the BTS dorm?"
Jin: "Yup! You're going to be living with us!"
Yn: "Jin Oppa don't you think it's weird for a girl to live with seven boys?"
Jin: "well I think it's fine, your 19 so you are an adult. But I will confess that I haven't told the guys yet.."
end Jin POV
To be continued...