Chapter 3

Next morning
Jin's POV
*I wake and feel something heavy on my chest, I look down and see Yn sleeping. I stare at her for awhile and whisper..*
Jin: "why do you have to be so adorable? You have been sneaking in my bed every since you were little."
*shakes head and chuckles quietly while smiling *
Jin: "I guess old habits never die hard."
*I move Yn and get out of bed, I grab my towel and go to the bathroom to shower*
End POV
YN's POV
*I wake up and see that Jin is not there, I sit up and then hear the door click open from Jin's bathroom and see....Jin in just a TOWEL!*
Jin: "oh! Good morning morning Yn."
*smiles*
Yn: "G-good m-morning O-Oppa" *blushes*
Jin: "YN are you blushing?!" *chuckles*
Yn: " N-No!"
*I get up and run out of the room while covering my cheeks. I get to my room and shut the door*
Yn: "that was embarrassing... I need to shower and forget about what just happened."
*grabs towel and goes my bathroom *
Time skip 1 hour later...
*sighs*
YN: "I wish I didn't have to move..but maybe this will not be so bad..."
*I said to myself while I finished packing up.*
*knock* *knock*
Yn: "come in!"
*door opens*
Jin: "hey...it's time to go"
Yn: " Oh..okay, can you please help me with my luggage Oppa?"
*Jin grabs some of my luggage while I grab the rest, and then we go to the car. While Jin puts the luggage in his car I say my goodbyes*
Yn: "goodbye Mrs & Mr. Kim, thank you for taking care of me all these years."
Mr. Kim: "Of course you're welcome darling"
Mrs. Kim: "yeah! Your like a daughter to us, and we love you."
Yn: "love you guys too"
Jin: "hey I hate to ruin the moment but Yn and I really need to go, we have a 2 hour drive ahead of us..."
* they nodded their heads and wave us goodbye as we drive away*
*Jin looks at me and says*
Jin: "you can sleep, we're going to be driving for a few hours."
* I nod my head and drift off to sleep *
To be continued...