Chapter 2

Yn's POV
Yn: "NO WAY! I'm not living with 7 boys! They might take advantage of me!"
Mom&dad: "PARK YN!"
Jin: "Their not that type of people...."
*Jin said with a shallow voice and his head down *
Dad: "YN this is for your safety and our decision is final."
Yn: "but....ugh! Fine! Let's go to the car I'm tired."
End POV
Nobody's POV
*Yn, Jin, Mrs. Kim, and Yn's Parents bid their goodbyes and head to their cars. The driver opens the door for Yn, Jin, and Mrs.Kim to get in*
End POV
Yn's POV
*inside the car*
*It was completely silent in the car, I looked at Jin and he's staring out the window with a sad and disappointed look on his face...seeing him like this makes me feel sad, I shouldn't of said what I did. My eyes started to tear up as I saw a tear fall down Jin's face, what did I do...*
End POV
Time skip to the house
Nobody's POV
*the car arrives at the house and they all get out of the car at go inside *
Yn's POV
*we walk in the house and Jin goes straight to his room and the maid comes and takes my luggage upstairs to my room *
Mrs. Kim: "SeokJin is staying the night here, I'm going back to the office.
Yn: "okay, I'm going to go wash up and change my clothes."
Mrs.kim: "okay, I'll see you later"
*mrs.kim leaves and I go to my room. I go to the bathroom and have a bath, when I get out I get dressed and wear my Bts pull over hoodie and wear some shorts. I lay down on my bed..*
Yn: "I wonder if Oppa is still awake? I think I hurt him..." *starts tearing up again *
Yn: " I should go talk to him...I love him he's like a brother to me."
*I get up and go to Jin's room, when I get to his room and knock on his door *
*knock* *knock*
Yn: "oppa....are you awake? Can I come in..?"
*no response *
Yn: "Oppa I'm coming in.."
*slowly opens door and peeks in*
Yn: "Oppa..."
* I see Jin in bed sleeping, I walk over and lay down on the bed and look at Jin. His cheeks were tear stained from crying...I gently caress his cheek and whisper*
Yn: "I'm sorry Oppa, please don't cry anymore. Saranghae-yo oppa"
*i kiss his cheek and fell asleep next to him*
To be continued...
Authors note: hope you enjoy this longer chapter, I'll try to upload frequently but school is starting in a few days so I'll try my best! - Author-nim