Chapter 15

Author POV
Three months later...
Three months past and there was a week until the wedding and you have been having second thoughts..." am I ready for this?" "Should I go through this?" "I like him but will I ever love him?" You went back and forth in your mind for months, but you realize you had to go through with it. It was the future of your father's company, at least you won't be alone.
End POV
YN POV
The boys will be meeting your fiancé today and I wouldn't lie, I'm nervous as hell. Jin and I have been hanging out for weeks helping you plan the meeting.
I was sitting on the couch with your fiancé chatting when I got a text from Jimin saying that they are 4 minutes away. I get up rushed and run to the kitchen and fill up glasses with wine and place them all on a tray, and take the tray to the living room.
As I place the tray down I hear the doorbell ring, "stay here I'll get it" I turn to my fiance and say with a smile on my face. I go to the door and open it and to my surprise, the boys were dressed like they were going to an award show.
I chuckle and say "come in" while I shake my head slightly with a smile on my face, we walk into the living room, and I say "boys this is my fiance Cha EunWoo," I say with a smile on my face. As I say that Eunwoo gets up and shakes the boy's hands. he gets to jin and shakes his hand, and for some reason, after he did in looked at his hand disgusted.
End pov
Jin pov
Why was so annoyed, I hated seeing him touch her and even smile at her. Why am I feeling like this, we been here for two hours and I downed half a bottle of wine.
"Jin..." a small voice calls my name, "hmm?" I follow the voice and see it's YN. "are you okay Jin?" she asked with concerned eyes, "yeah...just a little bit tipsy, I'm going to go to the washroom" I replied while getting up and go upstairs.
I get upstairs to the bathroom and close the door behind me, I stood in front of the sink and stared at myself in the mirror. "what's wrong with you!" you say and then splash water on your face, you look back at the mirror and say "am I in love with Yn?..." you stand there and look at your self and then you hear a knock on the door and a voice. "Jin? Are you okay? It's been 10 minutes" you open the door to see YN standing there with a concerned look on her face but still looking beautiful. You look at her and think to yourself "there only one way to find out if I'm in love with my best friend.." you walk out towards her closer and closer as she backs up and her back hits the wall. "w-what are you doing" say asked in a quiet voice and all you reply with was a lower voice "I'm sorry" and then kissed her...
End pov
To be continued...
*surprise update with a cliffhanger! Sorry this took long, I've had writer's block. Anyway, hope you enjoy! And thank you for all the reads! We're almost at 330!* -author-nim