Chapter 8

YN POV
*I wake up and grab my phone to see what time it is 7:00am, I have a quick shower and wear burgundy skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a tan cardigan since it's fall now. I just applied natural makeup and left my hair down with a light curl*

YN: "wow it's 8am, I didn't know that it takes me an hour to get ready haha. I'll go make breakfast for the boys!"
*goes down stairs to the kitchen *

YN: "it's so quiet, the boys must be still sleeping? Hmmm what should I make...I'll make pancakes!"

*while I'm cooking the pancakes I hear people come to the doorway of the kitchen, I turn around and see the three maknaes*
Maknaes: "good morning Yn!"
Yn: "morning Jimin, Tae, and Kookie oppa"
Tae&Jm: "why do you only call Jungkook oppa?" *whines*
Yn: "because he's adorable and blushes every time I saw it hehe"
Tae&Jm: "aren't we adorable too!"
Yn: "yes, now go set the table you two princesses.Kookie can you please cut up some strawberries?"
*jungkook nods his head shyly*

Tae&jm: "aww why does he get the easy job..."
Yn: " shush you two or no pancakes for you!"
Tae&jm: "okay sorry.."
*time passes and we finish everything *

Yn: "okay guys we now have to do the hardest task......wake up everybody else, but the question is who's going to wake up Yoongi?"
Jimin: "we can't wake him up! He will kill us!"
Tae&JK: "yeah!"
Yn: " fine I'll wake up Yoongi, Tae you wake up Hobi, and Jimin you wake Joonie &Jinnie."
*they nodded their heads and we all head upstairs, I get to Yoongi's room and open the door then walk over to him..*
Yn: "Oppa...wake up I made breakfast"
Yoongi: "no"
Yn: "yes!"
Yoongi: "no! Don't make me punish you YN..."
Yn: "haha yeah right, now get your ass out of bed!"
Yoongi: "that's it!"
*yoongi pulled me into bed and hovered over me...*
End POV
To be continued
Stuff is about to get interesting 😏
Author-nim~