Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes

Chapter 10: "Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'

*Aubrey's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes up and looked around.

The first thing I noticed was Alex on the opposite wall.

"I'm sorry I could not protect you, My Queen," he said softly hanging his head in shame.

"For the love of God. I AM NOT YOUR QUEEN," I yelled, well tried to yell, I more of the less croaked it out.

"Whatever you say, Your Highness."

Asshole.

"Do you know how to get us out of here," I asked him hanging my head.

"I wish I had the answer you seek but sadly I do not, Your Royalty."

Your Royalty? Really?

Ass.

"But your Highness I think I know what I could do to help," he said hanging his head.

This didn't sound good.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to try to use my power to burn the chains off you," he said.

Yes!

"But...."

Oh God here we go.

"But what," I shouted exasperatedly.

"But it takes much power to burn through a strong element such as silver. I will have to ask you for some of your energy."

"Yes! Yes! Just get me out of these damn chains!"

"As you wish my queen," he said holding his hand out toward me, "grab my hand."

I grabbed his hand an he close his eyes in concentration. I saw my veins turn a golden color as my energy traveled down my arm and into his arms.

I felt myself grow tired and I stifled a yawn, "Got enough yet," I asked choking a yawn rising again from my throat.

"Almost, My queen just a little more, there, that's good," he said smiling.

"Okay get me out," I stifled a yawn, "of these chains."

He pointed his finger at the chain that was connecting to the cuff and a laser-like thing shot out of his finger.

I swear it was like a stupid Syfy show.

I felt the my arm drop as the chain broke. There was sweat on Alex's forehead. He took another look at the other chain let in a deep gulp and pruned that one off to. I felt my self fall to the floor. My arms hurt like a bitch. Being chained up is not fun.

At all.

I let my face take form of a grimace and rubbed my neck. I hurt everywhere. But now is not the time for bitching. Now is the time for getting the bloody hell out of here.

I looked at Alex and realized his chains were made out of a different material then mine. No silver, no problem.

I wrapped my hands around the chain and jerked them out of the wall, plaster flying with it. I ripped out the other one and he too, fell to the ground, just as ungracefully as I did.

"God," he mumbled out before standing up slowly, "I hurt like a bitch."

I rolled my eyes, "Less bitching, more escaping."