Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.

*Aubrey's POV*

I wake up from dead sleep and find myself staring at our living room T.V.

I am completely lost at first and am only thinking.

What.....

You know that feeling you get where you wake up and your not in your bed so your like WHAT before you realize what's going on.

Yeah that.

I roll over and look at the cable box by the T.v. to see it's like 3 am.

I scoff to myself a say fuck it before going back to sleep.

****

"Aubrey."

Someone is talking to me I can hear it but I cannot open my eyes for the life of me.

"Aubrey!"

Fuck it. Five more minutes. Shut the hell up and give me FIVE MORE MINUTES!

"AUBREY!"

I fly off the couch and land on the ground.

I am ready to attack. I will kill.

I look over and see Kelsey smiling at me sweetly.

"Fuck. You," I spit out venomously.

She only smiles and pats my arm, "I would but we have school."

I glare at the fucking bitch and walk to my room.

That bitch has the balls to walk into my room and lay out an outfit on my bed for me. I give her a look but don't say anything, I mean hey less work for me.

I- somewhat reluctantly- put the clothes on and head out to the kitchen were a gourmet mouth-watering breakfast is waiting for me. I look greedily at the food before taking a huge stack of pancakes that are about to fall over from the amount, and head to the table where I devour them.

Kelsey and Tina watch me skeptically before I flip them off and they smile sweetly at me before getting their own breakfast.

I walk to the bathroom where I put my hair up in a pony tail. I just had a traumatic experience yesterday. People will understand if I look like shit. Or they will judge me. Frankly I don't give a damn.

I walk out of the bathroom looking somewhat like a trailer trash hooker with make-up smeared around my eyes a little, but fuck it. Like I said before, traumatic.

I look around and see my friends all dressed and ready to go to school. Karen asks if I want to stay home, but I am a person who firmly believes in facing my problems head on (or at least beating them until they are unrecognizable).

So I get in the car and just fall asleep the minute my head hits the pillow.

****************

"Aubrey," I hear a voice saying my name.

"Kelsey, I swear to God I will shove a broom stick so far up your-"

"It's Nina," Nina says.

I open my eyes, and yeah, it's Nina.

"Right," I say looking at her more awake now.

I look around and see we are in the school parking lot.

Ugh.

I should of took Karen's offer about the whole 'stay home for today' thing.

I take a deep intake of breath and feigning confidence get out of the car before I have a chance to call Karen and tell her to get me the hell out of here.