Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"

*Aubrey's POV*

Waking up in the morning, was kind of the equivalent of waking up after getting hit by a bus.

So in other words... fucking horrible.

Kelsey was passed out drunk next to me with her leg threw over my stomach and her head laying nearly off the side of the bed.

I, was laying at the bottom of the bed only wearing a bra and underwear.

When the hell did I take my clothes off.....?

"Kelsey," I asked, "are you still alive?"

In reply she mumbled, "Mhmmmmm mm," and rolled to her side.

"Really bitch, really, you roll over on to your side?"

The corners of her mouth turned up in a smile.

"I can see you smiling," I told her.

She rolled towards me and blinked her eyes open, "No you don't," she said with a smile. Then closed her eyes again.

I felt her chuckle and pushed her off the bed.

"EWWWWW!! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"WHAT?" I screamed, rolling over to look at her.

I looked at her face. Her mouth was open with the 'what the hell' look on her face her eyes were directed to what was under her.

"I LANDED IN VOMIT!"

...

...

...

I paused for a second and what she said clicked.

And then.....

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I laughed so loud I thought I felt the bed shake.

I stood up and clutched my stomach, "Hahaha. Oh my God I'm going to pee myself," I said crossing my legs, "Hahahahahaha!!!!"

"You're a fuck," she said giving me a look.

I looked at her and tried being serious then I thought of her face when she landed in the vomit and laughed again.

She looked at me in confusion then, "Why are you only in a bra and underwear?"

"Ummmm......" I said smiling.

"What. The. Hell?"

I looked to the door and there stood Tina, dressed, and gaping at us like we were the ghost from Christmas past.

"Ummmm....," Kelsey murmured scratching her neck, "it's uhh.."

"Not what it looks like?" I filled in for her.

Yeah, nice Aubrey, your so damn cliche. Everytime someone says its not what it looks like, it usually means-

WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!?

Well then...

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You know what," Tina questioned us tilting her head to the side, "I don't want to know."

She then looked at the empty bottle of vodka, Kelsey covered in puke, and me half-naked.

Then she came to her own conclusion.