Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.

Unedited-feel free to point out my mistakes.

Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.

*Aubrey POV*

When I woke up I was back home.

I shuffled around, hugged the hell out of Maya, and kissed Karen on the cheek.

I missed them.

The Group was grounded because it turns out they were never actually allowed to leave and come after me in the first place.

But they did, for me.

After breakfast I went back to my room and took out a piece of paper and started writing something that I should of written a long time ago.

I then took a very deep breath as I wrote the first two words.

Dear Mom

I sat there and I wrote the letter. Pouring my heart and soul on this tiny rectangular piece of paper.

Tears dripped from my eyes showing emotions that I his so deep within me, afraid to let anyone actually see.

When I finished my letter I placed it in an envelope and sat the envelope on the desk.

I would have to go to the post office tomorrow and discretely have them send it all the way to New York, so they wouldn't be able to trace it back to me.

I wiped the few remaining tears from me face, and inhaled deeply when my door crashed open and intake of air from the door way made me look over.

"SISSSSSSSSSSSSY!" Maya screamed launching and latching her small body onto mine, "I'm SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!"

I gave her a tight embrace as she wrapped her arms around my head and said, "I'm happy to be back," I told her smoothing her unruly hair down.

I tried letting go of her then but her hands were still wrapped around my neck.

"You know," I said, "you already hugged me."

She gave me the saddest face that I had ever seen and she said, "You don't like my hugs?"

Her bottom lip quivered and it was the cutest damn thing I had ever seen in mu life and I spluttered, "No, no. I love them I-"

"Good," she said cutting me off and smiling triumphantly.

I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.

"There's a she-wolf in the closet, open up and set it free owwww-ooo."

Maya gave me a face as I dug my phone out of my pocket.

I looked at the Caller ID.

'BLOCKED'

Oh great.

I answered it and cautiously said, "Hello?"

"Aubrey," a voice croaked over then line, "It's Courtney. I need you help Those guys- those vampires we saw out in the woods that one time are here along with some lady. They are calling out for 'Kitty' and I'm 87 percent sure that's me."

Why 87 percent? Why not 85 percent or 90? Why 87-

Wait...

Oh shit.

"Courtney don't move," I said running to my car dropping my then dropping my phone on the counter I said, "Do. Not. Move."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~