Snack Stop • 2

838 words

••• •••

Harry's P.O.V

"I'll make you cum." Zayn whispered out.

He probably thought i didn't hear him. Oh, but I heard him loud and clear. We don't have time for this though. We have a movie to catch.

"What kind of snacks do you want?" I asked him as we drove down the road.

"You, you, and you."

I rolled my eyes and removed my hand from his. "Zayn, be serious." I looked at him seriously.

A smirk formed across his pink lips and I wish he wasn't so handsome. "You know you want me babe, don't lie."

He's unbelievable.

"Our movie Zayn. I really wanna see this."

"We can go another day." Zayn turned his blinker on and made a right into a dark alley. He stopped the car and turned off the head lights. It was eight at night, so it was dark out.

"Zayn." I sighed

"Harry." He said grabbing my hand.

I groaned and slipped my hand out of his before i got into the back.

I now sat in the back seat waiting for Zayn to join me. He struggled a bit coming back here but eventually made it. He sat next to me with only the dim light of the street pole giving us some light to see.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he held my face in his hands.

"Yeah, yeah. Make me cum." I smirked at him, as his jaw dropped in shock. He let go of my face and bit his bottom lip.

"You heard that?" He asked softly.

"Course i did. Now come on malik. Rock my world."

Zayn smirked as he began to hover over me. I laid on the seat and stripped off my clothes, I was now in my dark blue boxers. Zayn then unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of his jeans.

I began rubbing him through his boxers and watched as his lashes fluttered. "Baby, mmm." He bit his bottom lip and puffed out a breath of air.

I slipped my hand inside and felt his rock hard cock on my hand. I brought down his boxers and had him fully exposed in front of me. He was so damn handsome. His toned tan body, his tattoos that are forever permanent on his beautiful skin.

"Im not the snack, Your the snack baby boy" Zayn whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine and I let him take charge. He slipped down my boxers and threw them in the front seat. "My favorite snack" Zayn began kissing down my stomach, making me giggle.

I ran my fingers through his slightly curly mess and kissed the top of his head. He kissed further down and stopped at my V line then up to my neck. Lifting me up a bit and started kitty licking my nipples, causing me to arch my back. "Zayn" My body lifted up against his feeling his body touch mine.

"Relax baby." Zayn kissed my lips and gently tugged at my bottom lip. I felt his finger brush against my hole causing me to moan out.

"Look at you. So ready for me, aren't you?" One thing about Zayn is he loved to tease, he knew I hated it.

He did it again making me grab onto his shoulder. "Zayn s-stop pl-please." He smirked and kissed my neck leaving a mark.

"Fuck this movie. Lets make one of our own." Zayn entered inside me as I let out a moan. He slowly began thrusting into me. He felt amazing as always. He was mine, all mine. I loved him. "You feel so good harry, so good"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and took all of him. This is so much better than a movie. I raised myself up a little and kissed his lips. I swear I could kiss him forever. "I love you so much." I kissed his lips once more, moving down to his neck making sure to leave a mark.

I kissed him once more and felt myself melting under him. "I love you too baby." Zayn kissed my forehead as I swept the hair stuck to his forehead. His loose curls tickling my nose every thrust, I smiled at him scrunching my nose.

Zayn began to pick up his pace as he switched us around. I was now on top of him straddling his body. "So good, You're so good and perfect." He kissed my jawline and down my neck. Releasing inside of me was all it took for me to shoot white ribbons on our chests, hands free.

"The best snack in my entire life." Zayn laughed and smirked at me. Coming down from our high I let out a laugh and kissed his lips once again.

"So... how about that movie?" Zayn said getting back into the front seat. All I could do was smile, I never want this to end.

••• •••

I know. Its super short.

Should i keep making these? Am i even any good?