Issues •24

953 words

This one might be a little short.. I've been writing for over 3 hours 🙂

•••                                                                   •••

Harry and Zayn were sitting at the nearest pub enjoying lunch. Well, at least Zayn was. They were sitting on the same side of a booth. Harry had gotten a 'No-Reason-Boner', and it was starting to get painful.

"Z-Zayn? Can-Can we go?" Zayn stopped eating and looked at Harry confused.

"Why, is something wrong? We just got our food." 

"I-I uhm... Have a problem." Harry said. 

"What is it?" Zayn gave Harry his full attention. 

"I-I don't know what caused this. I was just sitting here and I-it happened." Harry lifted his hands off of his lap. His erection was very prominate through his pants. Zayn looked down, his eyes widened.

"Woah, are you hard?" 

"Would you keep your damn voice down?" Harry snapped.

Zayn only laughed, "Shut up would ya? Can we please just go?" 

"No need to." Zayn said smirking

"What do you mean? I'm not jerking off in the bathroom."

Zayn shrugged and placed his hands on Harry's hard on. The young boy gasped, "W-what are you doing?" 

"Helping take care of your problem." 

"H-here?" Harry barely got out

"Yeah, why not?" 

"We can get into a whole world of trouble, Zay- A-ah!" Harry moaned at the end of his sentence as Zayn began to stroke him through his jeans. 

"Sh, don't be so loud." Zayn whispered. Harry put his hands on Zayn's wrist. He held on tightly. With one hand, Zayn began to unbutton Harry's pants as Harry watched in anticipation.

"Hurry up, Zayn." Harry whined. 

"I'm going, I'm going. I've never done this with one hand, ya know." Zayn retorted. Zayn finally got to Harry's cock and pulled it out. 

"God, this is so wrong and dangerous." Harry whispered. 

"Yet, I don't see you trying to stop me" Zayn teased. 

"Shut up and ." 

"Alright, alright. So bossy." Zayn began to stroke Harry slowly with one hand. The other was shoveling fries into his own mouth so they didn't look suspicious.

Harry kept his hand on Zayn's wrist; Harry guided Zayn's hand to stroke him faster. Harry let out soft moans, trying his best to stay quiet.

"You like that don't you? Me jerking you off in a very public place. One bad move and we'll get caught." Zayn taunted.

Harry bit his lip. "O-oh, God. F-faster, please." Harry whimpered.

Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's cock and pumped the small boy faster.  "You like it when I talk dirty, Baby?" 

"Y-yeah." Harry managed to get out

"You're a dirty Whore aren't you? I bet you would have gone up to any other guy here and asked him for a quickie. Fast and hard. That's how you always play." 

"Mhm." Harry let go of Zayn's wrist and put both his hand son the table, grasping for dear life. 

"So you admit it? You're a slut." 

"Y-yeah, Zayn. I'm a little slut. I'll- I'll take it from anyone, anywhere." Zayn heard footsteps coming their way and looked up. The waitress was coming back, Harry noticed this too and panicked.

"I'm not going to stop." Zayn whispered. Harry's face was completely red and fear could also be seen on his face. 

"Are you crazy?" He whined

"Maybe." Zayn chuckled

"Hey you two, ready for the check? Or maybe dessert?" Zayn smirked. 

"No, I think we're ready for the check." Zayn kindly responded, Harry looked the other way. He couldn't bare to look at that woman while Zayn did unspeakable things to him underneath the table. 

"I'll be right back." The waitress walked away. 

"You're already getting your dessert" Zayn started stroking faster, "If she would have looked down, she would have seen you. Can you imagine?" 

"F-uck." Harry's words were getting scrambled.

"I'm-I'm c-lose." Harry shut his eyes. 

"I don't want you to cum until the waitress gets back. I want you to cum while she's right next to us." Zayn growled. 

"W-what?" Harry opened his eyes. 

"You heard me, now be a good boy and cum when I say so. Got it?" 

"Mhm." 

"I want a verbal response." Zayn let go of Harry's cock.

"I-I will! Just don't stop." Harry begged. 

"Promise." 

"I p-promise!" 

"Mm, I still don't know..." Zayn said. 

"P-please, Daddy. I'm- I'm a dirty slut and I need to be controlled." Harry pleaded. 

"Oh, alright." Zayn didn't waist any more time. He went back to stroking Harry at full speed, a few minutes went by and Harry was on edge. He wished the waitress would come back already. He was basically crying, begging to release. 

The waitress came back and handed Zayn the check. "Now." Zayn whispered. He pulled out some cash and placed it in the check. Harry quietly moaned with his mouth opened as he came underneath the table. Zayn let go of Harry's penis to hand the whole thing to the waitress. 

"Are you alright, sir?" The waitress asked, looking concerned at Harry. 

Harry looked at her and nodded, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." Harry jerked himself off some to push himself through his high. 

"Alright then, you two have a nice rest of your day." The waitress smiled and walked away, Zayn looked underneath the table.

"That's quite the mess you've made." Zayn smirked. Harry cleaned up and tucked away his cock without saying anything.

"Yeah, I know. Are you done?" Harry sighed

"Yep." Zayn smirked as he walked out the pub

"Asshole." Harry whispered as he followed behind.

  •••                                                                      •••

If y'all ever see me having conversation's with y'all in the comment's, it's bc I have no friends 😭