Halloween night • 13

1540 words

I wanna say Thank You for helping me love. ❤️ Meraculious_Mack  go follow my baby 🥺 plz and thank you.

    •••                                                                  •••

It was a rainy afternoon in London, a tropical storm casually passing by.

The sounds of screams and slashing of knives filled the house. There was blood all over the walls of the manor.

An eerie laugh echoed through the giant house. A little boy, with a bowl cut, his in the bathroom closet out of fear.

Silent tears stream down his face, for he just witnessed his family being murdered.

Slow footsteps seemed so loud even though they were soft. They made their way down the hallway, until he made it to the bedroom door.

The boy known as Edward, heard the door creaking open. He whimpered and held his small, pale hand over his thin lips.

A loud thud scared Edward causing him to jump and shake some of the hung up clothes. The killer heard this and smiled darkly, his eyebrows furrowed and his face expresses evil joy.

The boy was terrified when the door finally opened all the way. The doll managed to miss the boy and walked away.

The 8 year-old followed him out of the room, quickly hiding when necessary. This killer was no fool though. The boy was horrified when he had lost track of the red haired doll.

He froze when he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He looked down and screamed at the sight of a butcher knife through his torso. After a while, everything went black.

++++ ++++

A knock on the door, soon turned into a bang and woke Harry up from his nap. Harry sat up quickly, drenched in sweat from his nightmare and slowly approached the door.

"Yes?" Harry asked curiously

"It's Zayn, love" the voice made Harry chew on his lip and smile softly.

Harry turned the golden doorknob and pulled the door open, revealing a Pakistani man dressed as Spider-Man holding multiple movies.

Harry laughs to himself quietly.

"Hi Zaynie" the curly headed man, with Batman pajama pants giggled out and hugged the other man, who was in fact smiling behind the mask.

Harry who was happy Zayn did come through and showed up. He had texted all of the boys earlier that day, since it was Halloween, if they wanted to hang out. Liam was with Louis trick or treating with Louis' sisters, Niall was with Shawn, and Zayn was supposed to be with Gigi tonight. Now here Zayn was, standing in the middle of my orange lit living room.

Zayn examined my body with a worried expression, "are you alright, love?"

"Hm, yeah. Just another one of my nightmares, you know how that goes." Harry said looking at his feet uncomfortably.

Zayn sighs knowing what Harry means by "nightmares", Harry has flashbacks of the traumatic events that happened on Halloween night 18 years ago.

Zayn continues to look over Harry's shoulder to his television and smiles, holding up the movies. "Figured I'd bring a few chick flicks to lighten the mood, know how much of a sucker you are for them."