Leaked pt.2 • 8

1802 words

Im gonna go ahead and say this is a long chapter. You might hate me for what happens but.. I hope you enjoy.

Also WARNING for anyone, this could possibly trigger you. Sorry Xx

••• •••

Breaking news:

' Young Model, Zayn Malik, found dumped beside dumpster beaten and raped '

Harry dialed Zayn's managements number right as they started to describe the body. His management went straight to voicemail. Harry got up and started pacing feeling his anxiety grow more and more.

"I told him he would be okay, that I would protect him" Harry whispered to himself, feeling his heart drop.

Harry quickly dialed Liam again and asks for a ride to the hospital, once he hangs up he drops to his knees and starts crying for Zayn, he starts to feel lightheaded from all the crying and passes out.

Harry is woken up 15 minutes later by a terrified Liam shaking him.

"What the hell li, my head is pounding" Harry groaned

"Harry mate, you passed out. Do I need to get you checked out too ?" Liam asked being the concerned li he's always been.

"No, I'm fine. I just need to see Zayn" Harry said pushing past liam.

Liam follows behind Harry to his car and they rush off to the hospital. As they pull up the hospital entrance is blocked by paps and Harry starts to panic.

Harry and Liam get out the car and push past all the paps to get into the hospital and Harry rushes over to the receptionist to find where Zayn's room was.

Once Harry's done talking to the receptionist he grabs Liam's wrist and drags him to Zayn's room. Just as they get to the door liam stops Harry and makes him face towards him.

"Okay mate, breathe and calm down. Zayn's not in a good state and you don't need to freak out." Liam states softly.

Harry breathes a couple times and as his breathing steadies him and Liam walk in. Harry takes a glance at Zayn and all he can think of is how his eyes don't shine that bright beautiful brown they always have, and his skin don't have that perfect glow like it always does, and how weak and bruised he looked. Then he starts to grow angry at the person who hurt his poor boyfriend.

Harry starts to breathe harder and harder the longer he stared at Zayn's cold, fragile body. Harry turned around and ran to Liam's arms looking for comfort. Just as Liam gets Harry to calm down and seated the doctor walks in.

"Ahh, I was expecting you sooner or later Mr. Styles" the doctor said "I'm afraid to tell you that Zayn is in a coma, and won't be coming out. We've done everything we could but everything's coming up unresponsive. Its your choice whether you want to put him on life support or pull the plug, since his family won't awnser any of our calls. I'll give you some time." the doctor stated and walked out.

Harry looked at liam and he looked so broken. "Liam what do I do? I've lost him, and I hate that I can't help him" Harry said as he started sobbing.

"I can't make that decision for you mate. I can only be here for you no matter what you choose." Liam said sadly

"I think I'm gonna keep him on life support for a while, give me some time to say goodbye. And try to get in touch with his family." Harry said trying to calm himself down.