Cockslut • 23

2218 words

^The fact that I've never seen these 😩😈

I've missed this 🥺

    •••                                                              •••

It was another typical saturday night; everyone was over at Liam's house for their weekly movie night. Louis cuddled up to Liam on the loveseat, and Niall and Sel sat together on one side of the sofa while Harry sat on Zayn's lap on the other side.

They all were in the living room staring intently at the tv as they watched the new joker movie. Well, they all stared intently at the tv except for Harry. He was bored. Bored and horny. He leaned back so his head rested on Zayn's shoulder and he whispered into his ear.

"Zayn, I'm ready to go," Harry whispered into Zayn's ear.

"Kitten, we'll go after we finish the movie," Zayn replied, kissing Harry's cheek.

"There's only about 40 minutes left, anyway."

"please," Harry dragged out.

"I want alone time."

"I said you'll wait," Zayn said firmly.

"Don't be a brat, baby." Zayn returned his focus to the movie, and Harry huffed impatiently.

Harry had a heat in his panties that he desperately needed to be satisfied. He slowly rocked his ass against Zayn's hips, trying to get relief. It was at this point Harry was thankful there was a blanket over their laps.

"I'm- Harry, stop it," Zayn warned, his voice low.

"But why?" Harry pouted, continuing to rock his hips in slow, thorough movements.

"I want you, daddy." Zayn shuddered at that, feeling himself get hard in his jeans. He gripped Harry's hips firmly, stilling the movement. Zayn looked around at the others, surprised that no one had seen what was happening.

"I suggest you stop it, sweetheart," Zayn said again.

"Keep teasing me and see what happens." Harry smirked at that, biting his lip.

"What's the problem, daddy?" Harry asked softly. He reached his hand into Zayn's pants, gripping Zayn's hardening cock. Zayn groaned softly, his head tipping backwards.

"It feels like you want me just as much as I want you."

Harry stroked Zayn slowly, just enough to drive Zayn insane. Zayn hated being teased, especially when he couldn't take Harry how he wanted to immediately.

"Harry, I'm serious," Zayn growled.

"Oh, fuck." Harry smiled, knowing he had Zayn right where he wanted him. It was only a matter of time before Zayn couldn't handle it anymore and demanded that they go home.

"Kinda hard to take you seriously when you're falling apart under me, Daddy," Harry taunted.

Zayn groaned softly into Harry's ear, bucking his hips into Harry's hand. Zayn knew he wasn't going to last if this kept up. Sweat was already beginning to form at his hairline and his breathing was erratic. He was going to cum if Harry didn't stop, and honestly, he wasn't opposed to it anymore.

"Harry," Zayn groaned.

"I'm gonna cum, shit." That was music to Harry's ears, he giggled and pulled his hand away, leaving Zayn flustered.