7- Deep blue sky

« Appear ». While writing this word on me, my body is slowly visible again, already far away from the battlefield. Paris' docks are really calming at night, especially near the Pont des Arts, where the lights of the city reflect on the surface of the water.

I still have five feathers in my hand, but, at this point, I really don't know what to do. Of course, Hawkmoth has to scold me with this dull mental connection power.

« What happened back there, Mayura ? You know I can't have an henchman who breaks out during a battle.
- I'm sorry. I guess I got tired of all these fights.
- That's not an excuse. You were totally able to get Ladybug's miraculous back there, and you didn't. You should learn that you have to stop playing with your preys. You're now excluded from the mansion until you bring back Ladybug's miraculous. Did I made myself clear ?
- Crystal clear, Hawkmoth.
- Fine. I feel a lot of negative emotions near from you. Search from where it comes and transform this person into an akuma, and get me this miraculous. I won't let you have more chances, Mayura. »

I don't hear his voice anymore. I have to find this person quickly. This time, I'll prove that I'm able to be the villain, and I'll succeed my task. I don't want to doubt anymore. I have power, I am strong, I should be able to stop feeling anything, and I'll stop right now.

I just take a moment to look at the scenery. The Seine looks just like a mirror, all of the unnatural lights are just like stars in the water. I used to come here pretty often when I had a breakdown, spending all my time sitting and watching at the water to calm myself. I remember a year, during December, when the snow was falling and covering everything in this strange city. The water seemed frozen and stars seemed to glitter on its surface. It was during school, and, if I remember well, it was the first time that I saw him.

This red-haired boy was sitting some feet farther from me, his nose in his notebook, shaking and freezing because of the cold. That was kind of his fault, who would have the idea to wear only a sweater in winter ? At that time, I thought he didn't saw me, so I was spying on him a bit, faking to write in my notebook. He seemed very anxious about what he was doing, tearing down pages one by one. He left quite quickly, but didn't notice that he forgot one of those teared pages where he sat. After he was far away, I took it and was in awe, looking at it. He was able to draw this exact scenery, the water, the bridge and the lights, and all the feelings I had while looking at this fairy place.

That's the exact moment when I started to admire his work. I then heard he was a student going to the same school as me, and I never stopped following his progress. He became such a wonderful artist. What a shame that I am not allowed to feel anything for him anymore.

« You always come here when you feel bad. »

I turn around, seeing Nath approaching me from the shadows. I guess the negative emotions came from him, even if he keeps this same sad fake smile on his face. I take a step back before noticing he has my last notebook in his hand, the one I left on the street before disappearing.

« What are you doing with that ? How did you get it ?
- See for yourself. »

He reaches it out, letting me take it. A bit hesitant, I open it, looking at the pages. The pages where I wrote the story were still here, but there were some sketches on the blank spaces. Some wolves heads, and faces, certainly the one of the main character. He looks so much like me, at least, when I take off the miraculous. On the other blank pages, he started drawing a comic of the story, and honestly ? It is truly awesome. He was able to convey exactly how I picture it in my head, as usual.