NC chapter - Mayura's feathers

NOTE : This NSFW chapter happens in an alternate universe of the fanfiction, it's an added content that I consider as non-canon, added just for the pleasure of the readers.

Everything hurts inside of me. My guts, my chest, my heart... I thought I was supposed to never feel anything again, but this Miraculous is clearly broken. Sitting on my bed in Hawkmoth's mansion, still wearing the brooch and alone in the shadows of the night while the whole city and the superheroes are searching for me, I can't stop myself to shiver and to overthink. I am supposed to get everything I wish for, but, even though, I feel a deep hole in my soul and I can't calm myself.

I look at my blue-toned hand holding my pack of feathers. What should I do ? Just write something to change my feelings ? Already tried it, it only ease the pain for less than an hour.

Of course, I know there is only one person in this world who can help me, I'm not that stupid. I just want to see him. I'm still feeling that rage inside of me, because of the words he dared to say, but I truly miss our mindless conversations, our afternoons working together, and... The hugs, the subtle touches of attention, feeling his body touching mine... Damn, those thoughts are killing my mind. I need to see him. I need to feel that again. Maybe that will go against the plan of destroying Paris and taking the miraculouses, but let's not care, just for a night.

One feather is all that it will take. Slowly, still hesitating, I wonder if Hawkmoth will track me and know that I have derogated from my duty tonight and fear a little bit for... Wait. Fear ? I don't feel that anymore. I write « Go near Nathaniel » in the air, seeing a lot of peacock feathers surrounding me and blocking my view. I don't feel anything strange, it's as if I stayed in the same position but, as soon as the feathers disappear, I find myself sitting on a bed that I know very well. His bed.

Although, there is nobody in the room. Damn, is my power broken ? No, it can't be, I used only one and it always worked anyway. While I look around searching for some red hair, I hear the door opening behind me and light entering quickly before the door is rushly closed.

« ...Marc ?! »

I turn my head, looking at him,feeling my heart doing a big beat. I'm faking a mere smile, getting up and walking while he stays petrified, getting right in front of him.

« Surprised ?
- Marc, what are you...
- My name is Mayura.
- Come on ! Did you just appear in my room to have your identitary crisis ?
- That was rude as hell, Nathaniel.
- Okay, yeah, maybe, I don't know... »

He sighs, putting his hand in his hair, scratching it for a bit as if he is trying to think very hard about this situation. He lets a little pause while I still look at him.

« What do you want ?
- I think I might actually need your help.
- Of course you need help ! You are working for Hawkmoth, you akumatized Luka, you...
- My heart is beating. »

Seeming surprised, he doesn't add a word, letting me continue.

« I don't know why. I'm supposed to not feel anything thanks to the peacock's brooch. I feel my heart beating and hurting me like hell. I have a deep hole inside of me. I miss something. I think you are the only one who can help me. »