9- Dear friend

/!\ This chapter is highly NSFW, including a sexual intercourse between Marc and Nathaniel. If you don't like this kind of content, don't read it and go directly for the epilogue. /!\

Taking a long walk during the night, holding the hand of the one that you cherish the most in the world, is truly a fantastic moment. From time to time, we look at each other, sharing smiles and blushes. He makes sure that he doesn't let go of my hand, tightening it when he feels me shaking a little more.

We finally arrive at the flat. It's already midnight. I kind of lost the track of the days, if I went away on Tuesday, I guess it is... Thursday ? Friday ? Oh no, don't tell me I missed a whole week of courses. I'm doomed. I take off my shoes first and then my jacket, putting it on the coat hanger, becoming way too self-conscious about my current situation. Nath closes the door and comes near me, playing with a strand of my hair, gently. My heart starts to beat fast again. I feel like coming closer to him, but... Maybe I long for too much.

« So... Where do you want us to talk ? It's getting kind of late, maybe one of our beds would be comfier ?
- ... A... Y... Yeah... »

He laughs a little, stroking my hair.

« Sorry, I'm not mocking you, you're just way too cute and... I'm too happy, and I think that if I don't laugh, I'll be as red as you. Is it okay or am I asking for too much ?
- I... I want... I want to sleep in your arms... »

That time, I'm the one making him blush. We both go to his room since his bed is bigger than mine. Honestly, it's been a while since I haven't been in it, and I never thought it was going to be more in a mess than mine. He also has paper everywhere on the floor, but also art material, such as paintbrushes, acrylics, millions of pens, and loads of other stuff that I don't know about.

« Herm, sorry, I... I was kind of too worried lately to clean.
- It's okay. At least, that proves you're messier than me. »

He gives a little fist bump on my shoulder while I laugh a bit. I then scratch my hair, hesitating, before sitting on his bed. He sits next to me, taking my hand in his and putting them on my thigh.

« So...Urmh... Nath ? What... What do you want us to be ?
- Boyfriends. If you're okay with that.
- So... That means you... ?
- That means I really love you, Marc. »

He snuggles his head on my shoulder, coming closer to me. That is the biggest plot twist that ever came in my life, I can't even believe it.

« Nath... ?
- Yeah ?
- I... I really love you too. »

He raises his head, looking at me in the eyes with a big smile on his face. He seems to blush pretty easily too. He puts one hand on my cheek, stroking it a little with his thumb before approaching his face to mine. My lips open a little, I close my eyes, and I feel his kiss warming my whole body during long seconds while my hands grips timidly his shirt. When our first kiss stops, we look at each other, I can't stop smiling for some reason.

« You're beautiful. Can I kiss you once more ?
- O... Okay... But longer, please... »