Chapter 2 - I do need Help

The fresh air hitting my face as Liam drives his convertible relaxes me. Joining Naked and Afraid is gonna be the most exiting thing I just might do, I know this is out of my league but I want to prove everyone wrong that I can just do it. When I get home I'm gonna send a video in telling them my strengths and weaknesses. Liam said he'd come over and help. I have butterflies and it's the worst feeling ever. Just thinking who my partner could actually be, frightens me. the loneliness of my body being shown to a male residents haunts me. I'm not fat, but showing him the parts I've never shown to anybody before. I get the shivers just thinking about it as I touch Liam's shoulder.

"Do you think I could actually make the twenty one days?" I look to him, his eyes are sparkly as ever when he turns to me.

"Of course, maybe. Kathrine I really think you shouldn't do it, for my sake- I mean your sake." He changes his words in mid sentence.

I could do it. Does he really think I can't?

"I think I could do it. I camp a lot." I smile looking out the car and wave my arm in the wind as Liam drives.

"Does'nt matter. What if the man's a pedophile. He could have aids." He turn his smile into a straight line.

My partner couldn't have do it with me even if he wanted to. There's camera surrounding you. What if my partners hot? What if he kisses me? Oh god. What if he's old!?

"You'd have to have to do it to get aids." I smirk.

We pull into my drive way and I spot my mother planting her new sunflowers she got the other day. She turns to us and gives us a huge smile as Liam pulls into the empty driveway. Dad must have taken the car. Liam parks and rolls up the top of the convertible. I jump out running to mother and giving her a big hug so that she will for sure let me go on this television show. Maybe if I'm nice to her for about a day or too then I'll ask her. I'll just perpare in the meantime. Liam steps out of the car and asks if he can stay for awhile. My mother gives him a smile and agrees. We run up the stairs as if we're children again. We enter my bedroom and i face plant into my bed and he walks up to the pink fluffy bean bag chair and sits. I sit up on my elbows facing him.

"I'm scared." I finally admitt.

I want to prove everyone wrong that I can actually stay out in the wild with a gentleman. They keep doubting me but to pull everything together, I really am scared.

"I'm sure everyone was before entering for Naked and Afraid." He tries to lift my mood and it works. "You're very brave." He adds crawling on his knees and places and elbows on the bed infront of me.

I can't help but feel this affection for Liam.

Liam leans in closer to my face. Is he going to kiss me? I don't know what to think, I've never thought of Liam as anything else but a friend, let alone his girlfriend. He stops when his nose is touching mine.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He smiles. I feel the affections towards him getting stronger and stronger each time he talks to me. Do I like him?

"I hope you don't mind but I kind've thought of kissing you before." Liam looks down then back to my face. He scans my face for any reaction but I don't give him one. He's pushed me to the edge. I sit up and so does he.

"Really?" I say also scanning his face. He gives me a nod and takes my hand in his.

"What about you?" He seems shyer than about 15 seconds ago when he was going to lay his lips on my lips.

I don't want to tell him I just thought of him as friends, that would hurt him.

I nod. Nothing hurts more then to hurt people with word rather than nodding. I don't think I can handle not kissing him. He pulled me in to deep. I suprise him and myself by placing my hand on his left cheek. I don't want are relationship broken then him not wanting to ever speak to me. Liam smiles at my nodding and leans his head in closer touching my nose with his as somebody interrupting us by opening my door. Liam jumps off the bed and brushes the wrinkles off his clothes. I sit up on the bed and look to the door.

"We're having lasagna for dinner, Liam will yo be attending?" My mother smiles. Atleast she didn't just see that almost kiss. She adores Liam. If anything wouldv'e happend she wouldn't know what to do, then ask me a bunch of questions.

"I don't think I will, If I'm still here I will. Thank you! Unless there's no room." He rushes his words.

"Don't worry, you're always welcome Liam!" She smiles and closes the door behind her steps back to where ever she was before.

Liam looks over to me with a smile and starts laughing. I laugh along so I he doesn't think that I think he's crazy. He sits on the bed and faces me.

"Are you sure about joining that television show?" He frowns.

He knows I want too.

"Yeah." I study his frown as his frown grows bigger.

"Okay, then I will help you." He smiles a bit.

His words frighten me as if I wasn't expecting it. Plus he can't I'll be with another person across the world.

"You can't." I say as his eyebrows tighten in confusion.

"I ment here, being cold, eating less so your stomach will be use to it. I'll help you like that." Liam smiles.

"Oh!" I feel stupid. "Why would you wanna help me anyways?" I ask in confusion.

"I want to." He smiles again.