Chapter 13 - Not what I expected

I look down at my toes, and push them into the sand.

"Well, are we going to just stand here and do nothing?" Harry says. He begins to grow a smirk on his face.

"I guess not." I tell him I begin to smile.

He can still be a pervert. Judging by his looks he probably got a round a lot. I'm literally judging him and I don't even know him.

He walks over to the water and sits down on the sand. He lays his head back, soaking up all the sun. I just stare at him because what am I suppose to do? Sit by him and "chill?" No.

"This weather will most likely become rubbish." His eyes are closed now.

I don't speak and just look at the clouds.

My arms are now covering my upper body. I walk to a really pretty pom tree and sit next to it. Maybe we should build a fire. Or maybe even catch something for dinner.

"Yuck." I say out loud to myself. I don't want to eat animals and cook it by myself. I should have thought this through. Ill live on bananas and apples or whatever the hell is on this stupid island.

Harry stands up and walks into the water. His bum has little dimples, Oh my gosh. Help why am I looking at his bum. I look up the tree and see something move. There's at least 20 ants going up and down this tree! I jump up very quickly, screaming and running away as fast as possible, squirming these ants off. I fall into my knees on the sand and brush them off myself.

"What?" Harry near laughs and fall back into the water.

"Ugh nothing! Leave me alone." I tell him walking away flipping my bag to cover my bum up.

Harry runs up to me, and I quickly cover my lower body with my bag and covering my topper body with my arms.

"Can you at least give me a warning before running up to me like this!" I mumble. He laughs at my actions of covering myself. I don't think he gives a damn that he's naked to be honest.

"Why are you mad?" he playfully frowns at me.

"Because You're laughing at me." I turn away still walking down the beach as the current of the waves brush against my feet.

"I'm not laughing okay?" He tries to be serious. I look at him with a stern face and grunt. I look away again and stare into the waves.

"Feisty, I see." He has a huge smile as I turn to him.

"No." I look away again. He's not funny, but I find it cute that he's at least trying to connect, so I should just walk back and survive this. "Okay let's go back it's starting to get dark." I tell him turning around covering my bum. I can hear him laughing as i cover my bum. Why is this funny again? I'm literally just covering my bum!

He rushes up to me and I quickly cover my upper area.

"Stop doing that!" I tell him.

He stays silent and keeps walking with me.

..

I begin to pick up sticks and lay them on my left arm, cradling them. Harry's still laying by the water. He's literally been doing nothing. I ended up making this shirt sort of thing. A few years back a took a class with my mom about weaving baskets. So I guess I just use that skill to make a shirt. I'm still thinking of something for pants really, but right now I have my bag covering up the lower area.

Harry walks up with his bag while he shows me what he got with his one free item. It's a pot.... Great!

"What did you bring?" He ask curiously. I give him the dirtiest look.

"Oh my gosh!" I scream. "Are you serious? You were suppose to bring the knife!" I yell, as I pull out my little pot from my bag. He begins to laugh as he sees the pot.

"Why are you always laughing? This is serious!" I groan throwing the sticks down.

"I didn't know what to choose." He shrugs. I don't reply to him and sit down on the sand. I cradle my legs and look at the sand. He sits next to me and looks at the water.

"Look we can find a way through this but if you're just going to be upset the whole way i might as well just be on my own. So we just figure this out." he looks at me.

I guess he's right but I just don't know how.

"Sorry." I stand up. I begin the pick back up the sticks.

"It's fine." He stands up and helps me.