Chapter 12 - Lights camera action!

The plane took forever to take off, probably because there was a plane in front of us. I was shaking the whole trip. I'm not use to heights, I've only been on a plane trip once, with my mother, father, and Alex when we were off to Colorado. It's not far from California but I guess we are risk takers. Alex was the happiest because he got a window seat, I sat next to him but mom and dad got separated from us because my father wanted to be with my mother. They wouldn't give us the fourth seat together because apparently they only have 3 seats side by side. And the guy that got sat next to Alex and I was the worst thing ever. He literally smelt straight up alcohol. Anyways enough with my old trip. The trip was pretty good honestly. There was only two seats side by side and I of course didn't get the window seat but it was all good because I got the perfect view of the second Zac Efron. He was the sexiest man alive, He could literally go back to high school and sing a musical. He looked 21+ though. But still extremely sexy gorgeous. He only talked to me when he either had to use the restroom or to call for service. The rest of the flight was pretty boring though going to Nicaragua from California was exhausting.

I arrived at the airport in Nicaragua at 6:30pm. Damion told me he'd be in the airport waiting to take me to his hotel. I pull my phone out and dial his number.

A few rings go by until I hear his voice.

"Hello? Kathrine?" Damion asks.

"Yeah hey it's me I just wanted to tell you I'm at the airport and I don't see you." I tell him. There's a bunch of crowding people and I can't make my way up to seeing him, I saw him in the postcard he sent me in the mail along with the video camera.

"I'm outside in front of your first surprise. You'll find me don't worry. Just come outside." Damion hangs up the phone and now I'm worried more than ever. What is this surprise i'm getting, he never mentioned a surprise. I think?

I push and pull myself through people and I finally see the front door. Thank god. I open the doors and walk around the people coming in. I don't see any Damion here. There's a bunch of cars. Nice cars, people much be rich around here. I finally see this car, I mean limo pull up in front of me and my eyes grew bigger and bigger by the second. Finally once the limo stopped a man steps out. Looking a hell a lot like Damion.

"This is my surprise?" I tell the man that's walking up to me close and closer.

"Welcome to Nicaragua. May I please take your bag?" A man tells me that's right behind Damion. He's dressed in a suit a black suit. I think he's a butler. I smile at the man and he smiles back and walks back to the drivers seat.

"Do you like it?" Damion finally speaks.

"Do I like it? Hell yes." I tell him with a laugh. Is this the treatment I get for spending my time with a stranger for 27 days and most likely dying on the first season of Naked and Afraid off camera?

He opens the door of the limo and gestures me in the limo. I step in with the biggest smile on my face. I've never been in a limo before. He steps in the limo after me and we both take a seat.

"Okay here's what's going to happen tomorrow. You're going to wake up, get ready, and then we're going start to the edge of Nicaragua, basically the beach. we're going to drop you both off on the beach. of course in different SUV's, then you'll meet and then you start off on the beach you survive the 27 days and meet in that exact spot. place a marker there to remember where that spot is. Don't be late on the 27th day, mark the days down as you go. You chose the pot correct?" Damion asks.

"Yes." I answer. Most of the things he's telling me are confusing. I'm so relieved to be on a beach. I better have good weather though. I know it'll be cold at night because of the ocean air. The mornings I have no idea. "What is the weather going to be like?"